Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

7 hours ago, MossyMoss said:
8 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm not sure.  I'm assuming it does.  I don't crouch, I just run non-stop.

heard this COD is just plain bad for rushers. I think I will pick it up this weekend. No time to play at the moment......

It depends largely on the map. There are some maps that rushing is impossible, and the games that have larger player counts doesn't help either. 

The biggest thing for me right now is to add back the red dots on the map when someone shoots.  It makes no sense to have to look at the red dots on the Compass and also have a mini map, with the TTK and crazy angles this game has it's just way too much to process.  Do this and make silencers prevent them from showing like the old days so they have some use.

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

The biggest thing for me right now is to add back the red dots on the map when someone shoots.  It makes no sense to have to look at the red dots on the Compass and also have a mini map, with the TTK and crazy angles this game has it's just way too much to process.  Do this and make silencers prevent them from showing like the old days so they have some use.

Honestly I don't think I have an issue with the no red dots. I was better before because I have always been a heavy mini-map user, but I kinda like the challenge. 

The footsteps are way too loud.  Like, to the point where it's actually annoying to hear your own footsteps or a teammates in a different room in the same building.  That's actually legit probably one of the main reasons that people are camping so hard.  You can hear anyone that's within like 20 feet of you in any direction.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Honestly I don't think I have an issue with the no red dots. I was better before because I have always been a heavy mini-map user, but I kinda like the challenge. 

I just think it would help a lot with the camping/loud footsteps.  That and PLEASE make Dead Silence a perk instead of a field order.

I'm really interested to see how comp plays out in SND without dead silence.  I know a lot of the pros really hate it so far. 

12 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I just think it would help a lot with the camping/loud footsteps.  That and PLEASE make Dead Silence a perk instead of a field order.

I'm really interested to see how comp plays out in SND without dead silence.  I know a lot of the pros really hate it so far. 

For the first time I played some games solo last night.... and realized how bad the footsteps are. It isn't so bad when you're playing in a full team and are winning pretty easily. I was getting stomped last night. Part of that was me using the AK47 which, with no recoil controlling attachments, is BRUTAL

Anyone else not liking the skill based matchmaking and new lobbies every game?  I understand it makes the game more balanced but I feel like I'm sweating every god damn game just to try and win.  It's super annoying feeling like I need to play with the M4 or MP5 in order to keep up.  I want to try out new weapons and progress them but I just get slaughtered if I do.

The random lobbies is annoying too, I used to love getting in games with the same players/groups.  Nothing was more satisfying than getting beat by a couple guys who start teabagging then making them quit a few games later.  

On 10/28/2019 at 12:12 AM, MossyMoss said:

sheesh, don't understand this kind of logic from developers. 

Yup, and the SBMM is back and the maps are cluttered and tailor-made for campers.

So Advanced Warfail (worst CoD until IW) taught us nothing, I take it.

DRM, 56 GB day 1 patch, SBMM, terrible maps AND campers. What next? Post-review loot boxes? Oh wait, that's exactly what they're gonna do just like they did BO4.