Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

27 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I hate that they changed it from 20% off pre-orders to a $10 credit. That was the main reason I had prime. Then they changed that, and missed like 3 release day deliveries in a row. 

I know there was one release date that was missed, but it was "ship" on the release date and not necessarily delivery.

I have prime since I make a lot of purchases, but if I can get something extra back vs going to a store I don't mind.

Think this is my first CoD since Black Ops 2? It's been a while.

38 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I know there was one release date that was missed, but it was "ship" on the release date and not necessarily delivery.

I have prime since I make a lot of purchases, but if I can get something extra back vs going to a store I don't mind.

Think this is my first CoD since Black Ops 2? It's been a while.

When I cancelled, anyway, it was "guaranteed release date delivery". It got to be pretty frustrating. I would go to Walmart and buy the game, then return the Amazon copy to Walmart on Monday when it came. I complained the first 2 times and got a $5 credit each, but after the 3rd it isn't worth it. Plus I get the majority of my games pre-ordered during E3 with the promo's they run

38 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:
3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Prime customers get a $10 credit for preordering, and claim same day delivery for release date. Might just do the PS4 version.

Physical copy only though. Deal breaker for me. 

Why not physical? I will go physical as long as trading in games is a thing 

53 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Same. I like being able to sell it in the future if I don't ever play the game again, and borrowing the games to my brothers/friends. It's more convenient digitally, but more financially sufficient physically.

Are you getting this game @JBURGE? We need to roll some lobbies again one of these days. 

15 hours ago, Heimdallr said:
16 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I never trade in games, just not worth it to me, and I like to go back and play old ones from time to time.

Also, switching discs is sooo 2005.

I get it. I still have a ton of old Gamecube games, and with the PS5 being backwards compatible I will keep the games I like. However, Madden and Cod that are annual buys for me, I will trade those in until I can't. Spiderman, RDR2, TLOU I will keep.

15 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Same. I like being able to sell it in the future if I don't ever play the game again, and borrowing the games to my brothers/friends. It's more convenient digitally, but more financially sufficient physically.

Are you getting this game @JBURGE? We need to roll some lobbies again one of these days. 

Yeah I'll get it on Friday. It will probably take 2 hours to download so I will be on around 9pm

50 minutes ago, showtime said:

What are Call of Duty points?

I'm assuming they'll now be like V-Bucks.  Used to buy the battle pass or cosmetics from a shop.  They used to be used to buy loot boxes or bundles of cosmetics that usually included loot boxes as well.  

I believed they confirmed you can earn COD Points by playing the game (I'm assuming like Fortnite/Apex where you can earn enough COD Points when you complete one season of a battle pass that you will have enough points to get the next season).

Edited by flyers0909

21 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I'm assuming they'll now be like V-Bucks.  Used to buy the battle pass or cosmetics from a shop.  They used to be used to buy loot boxes or bundles of cosmetics that usually included loot boxes as well.  

I believed they confirmed you can earn COD Points by playing the game (I'm assuming like Fortnite/Apex where you can earn enough COD Points when you complete one season of a battle pass that you will have enough points to get the next season).

Oh I see.  Thanks.

I was looking at the different versions of the game to see what they offered since DLC will be free for everyone.  I saw Call of Duty points and was wondering about it.  I figured it was somewhat similar to the coins in Fortnite or Apex.