Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

you just had to do it. didn't you? 

(P.S. I TOTALLY FORGOT I MADE YOU A SIG)

you were rockstaring all of the puzzles and stuff, and when i read that you put the key in the lock im thinking OH NO

i ended up surviving with husker though as town.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:
2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I can't express how excited I was when somebody went straight for the door.

I can’t express how shocked I am we got anything accomplished on the old website... looking back now and I’m surprised it’s not in an ancient history museum by now 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I don't care if its Saw, but an RPG game again would be sweet. 

Rackcs and I have been in discussion. Waiting for a reply to see what his thoughts are. 

Ive tried turning the slow burn (the Wild West rpg I tested here) game into something mafia-esque but am not sure how to best execute it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Rackcs and I have been in discussion. Waiting for a reply to see what his thoughts are. 

Ive tried turning the slow burn (the Wild West rpg I tested here) game into something mafia-esque but am not sure how to best execute it 

Sorry about that. Been busy sorting out stuff for my grandma this first week of my vacation but for the next couple of weeks I'll have literally no responsibilities whatsoever and I'll get back to you.

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Sorry about that. Been busy sorting out stuff for my grandma this first week of my vacation but for the next couple of weeks I'll have literally no responsibilities whatsoever and I'll get back to you.

No worries. Like I said, no rush. 

Between the two of us I’m sure at some point it will happen. 

Also another saw/horror movie RPG game would be awesome