Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

I have some 3 player games I've been wanting to try. 

Since it starts in LYLO there's no deadline and people can play at whatever pace they would like. 

If you're interested just get 2 other people and LMK when your group is ready.

This is kind of an open invitation for whenever. I'll host them in the micro games thread. Obviously if you're participating in another mafia game you cannot play in a 3 player game at the same time. Just not a potential headache I'm interested in dealing with. Sign up for Nachos game first and when you die you can play, or if you don't plan on playing in nachos game for any reason this is an option.

Thought this would be a way for people thinking about taking a step back for a bit to have the opportunity to pick who they're playing with if they were jonesin' for some mafia.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Nah, ja rule deserves more respect than that 

Photobucket hates your sig

but i love you

play my game

please

my game will be awesome

you are awesome

you will be an excellent addition to my game

it will make you feel better

in the right places

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Photobucket hates your sig

but i love you

play my game

please

my game will be awesome

you are awesome

you will be an excellent addition to my game

it will make you feel better

in the right places

I just really shouldn’t right now. I’m liable to pop off at the mouth when some **** I shouldn’ta said 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I just really shouldn’t right now. I’m liable to pop off at the mouth when some **** I shouldn’ta said 

If I'm scum, I can promise to hit you n1. That way it also implicates swag. I've been told that when he's scum he targets you right away (even though he didn't do that at all in the Western...but that's okay, I'm not really about that fact checking life)

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

If I'm scum, I can promise to hit you n1. That way it also implicates swag. I've been told that when he's scum he targets you right away (even though he didn't do that at all in the Western...but that's okay, I'm not really about that fact checking life)

It’s cus he is intimidated by Touch. He told me