Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

So since you all keep killing me lol. I have decided my game will be:

Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre 

Enjoy lol

In relation to this...any chance we could ever get 40 people signed up for a game?

Thanks a ton for the invite, but with football into full swing starting this week from 10-8 (camp week) and two a days starting July 30, I’m out of commission until November. I’m going to miss it/the banter. Someone needs to obnoxiously and sarcastically engage swag and Matts for me while simultaneously accusing Nacho of being scum Days 1-2 for me when I’m gone.

4 hours ago, Nazgul said:

What are some basics for game design? Like things that are absolutely necessary?

Every power must have a counter/multiple.

Mafia/town cannot be OP and if they are OP they must be respectively OP balanced.

You have to enjoy the theme/be willing to commit to the game. 

Everyone should be able to die on N1 and not have the entire game fall out of whack when they do.(I.E GOT mafia where the 3 leads could not die)

Puzzles. 

41 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Every power must have a counter/multiple.

Mafia/town cannot be OP and if they are OP they must be respectively OP balanced.

You have to enjoy the theme/be willing to commit to the game. 

Everyone should be able to die on N1 and not have the entire game fall out of whack when they do.(I.E GOT mafia where the 3 leads could not die)

Puzzles. 

Ironically, also regarding GOT mafia... I find it ironic that this is @Matts4313' game and yet he violated his own description of what is required in mafia:

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Town

Non Town

...Sorry Matts. I don't hate you like others seem to but

This is pretty hypocritical lol