Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

(for town)

In death note, there was 70 percent town.

Going into the last day, it was autoloss for town basically and there were multiple scum factions that had a chance.

When in doubt, make the game slightly townsided imo

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

In death note, there was 70 percent town.

Going into the last day, it was autoloss for town basically and there were multiple scum factions that had a chance.

When in doubt, make the game slightly townsided imo

Sample sizes as small as they are, I'd say it heavily depends on the content of the setup. I'd actually agree 70 is a good number for 1-faction-maf games since I mostly played 10 player, 3 mafia setups prior to this, and over thousands of games, most ranged from being 45-55÷ win ratio for town. However I do think you can go lower with more factions due to infighting; moreover, with multiple scum, you should design setups that, in theory, every side has an equal chance to win. If you have two scum factions, therefore, town ought to have a 33÷ win chance.

Also I've personally always preferred scum sided setups.... Although, that probably has more to do with the pay out rates being better on epicmafia.com

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ironically, also regarding GOT mafia... I find it ironic that this is @Matts4313' game and yet he violated his own description of what is required in mafia:

...Sorry Matts. I don't hate you like others seem to but

This is pretty hypocritical lol

Did I forget to write (this is a joke) again?

• Like 2