Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The invite list is a courtesy to send to players who might enjoy the game. If @Malfatron, @Dome and others are going to refuse to play with certain players.... then maybe they should be taken off the invite list. 

Speaking of which, I wouldnt mind being removed from it as well. I think I want to host a game sometime soon. And maybe watch a couple from scum chat. But mafia really hasnt been that fun for me in a while. It reflects in how annoyed I get and in turn, become a prick. 

Maybe the host should alter the main list as a selective invite type process.  If there are specific players they would like included, directly communicate woth them first.  

Just tossing out ideas in the hopes of not losing players for various reasons.

• Like 1

I’m afraid I’m out as well for several months. Hard to believe but HS Football is here starting in 6 days, and that means lots of gameplan, coaching, film study, and meetings. I’m out until early November in all likelihood. I’m enjoying this but have to step away for a while.

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Remove me from the player list please

58 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Go ahead and take me off too please. Thanks. 

@Dome @rackcs 

I could throw a mini mafia game that only last through July 3rd to shake the stink of last game. Something like 7 players, 5-2 or 5-1-1 ratio. 11 hour days, 1 hour nights.  Nothing gets Malf over being mad at his last game than playing his next game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Dome @rackcs 

I could throw a mini mafia game that only last through July 3rd to shake the stink of last game. Something like 7 players, 5-2 or 5-1-1 ratio. 11 hour days, 1 hour nights.  Nothing gets Malf over being mad at his last game than playing his next game. 

I don’t ever wanna hear you complain about what I did again. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Dome @rackcs 

I’m gonna take a break for at least a couple games and reassess my play style. 

I’ll probably host one before I play in one.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You literally broke a rule and then allowed (or pushed for) a modkill of a civ that did the same thing.

Lol.

The reason squire was modkilled is he was talking about specific things actually happening in the game. And he was still alive.

I was dead and just said a generic statement that could not be tied to any thread/mechanic specifics. 

And I'm not host. I don't chose, so I didn't allow anything. If you are mad about scum pushing it, pour your salty tears on everyone except me.