Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

Alright everything should be updated. Games list is up to date. If I missed your post or wrote something wrong just let me know. I also added a couple of people to the player list that have played in recent games but were not already on the list.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I believe you have been removed from the list. Would you like to be added back to it?

I'm not too worried. I'll have to hop in on one sometime since i'm done with school and have a little more free time. I almost don't even remember how to play it's been so long. I'll be back to hop in for one soon enough.

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

Alright everything should be updated. Games list is up to date. If I missed your post or wrote something wrong just let me know. I also added a couple of people to the player list that have played in recent games but were not already on the list.

So as I posted earlier the Saw 13 Mafia will now be a game akin to BB or Survivor. @ET80 this better get you playing.  It will no longer be related to mafia in anyway.    

So if you would like to leave me on the signup list, I can replace it with something else.  

Everyone should prepare to play in Saw 13, it will be my attempt to join @Malfatron as a legend on this board (not @Outpost31). 

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So as I posted earlier the Saw 13 Mafia will now be a game akin to BB or Survivor. @ET80 this better get you playing.  

So if you would like to leave me on the signup list, I can replace it with something else.  

Everyone should prepare to play in Saw 13, it will be my attempt to join @Malfatron as a legend on this board (not @Outpost31). 

Check yourself before you call me anything less than a legend.

I’ve got something coming that’s original and epic and your unoriginal Saw 13 will not be able to compete with it.

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Check yourself before you call me anything less than a legend.

I’ve got something coming that’s original and epic and your unoriginal Saw 13 will not be able to compete with it.

Is it a kissing contest?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So as I posted earlier the Saw 13 Mafia will now be a game akin to BB or Survivor. @ET80 this better get you playing.  It will no longer be related to mafia in anyway

I'm interested. Not committed, but interested.