Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So being that no one nominated a single role for All-Star mafia still, I've decided to focus on one of the following:

• Star Wars Mafia (More killing in space... this time in a series that should appeal to @Nazgul)
  • My own take on Pokemon Mafia (Not to step on @Hockey5djh's heels but I think my approach will be different)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Role draft. Each player will draft a class from the game after receiving their alignment)
  • Star Trek Voyager Mafia (Just **** with doing something new and do another Trek series)

I have thoughts in my head about how I'd handle each of the three. Any preferences?

Also I was thinking about a MtG game myself but looking over the game list tells me @Whicker is doing one. If you want to collab, lmk. This could make for a very interesting game if done right, but I'm not sure what your direction is

You keep choosing themes I would do lol.  That said I'd prefer to play in a star wars game, instead of host one. 

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So being that no one nominated a single role for All-Star mafia still, I've decided to focus on one of the following:

• Star Wars Mafia (More killing in space... this time in a series that should appeal to @Nazgul)
  • My own take on Pokemon Mafia (Not to step on @Hockey5djh's heels but I think my approach will be different)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Role draft. Each player will draft a class from the game after receiving their alignment)
  • Star Trek Voyager Mafia (Just **** with doing something new and do another Trek series)

I have thoughts in my head about how I'd handle each of the three. Any preferences?

Also I was thinking about a MtG game myself but looking over the game list tells me @Whicker is doing one. If you want to collab, lmk. This could make for a very interesting game if done right, but I'm not sure what your direction is

MASS EFFECT MAFIA, DAMMIT.

@TheKillerNacho I didn’t se your request for all star roles til now. I’ll PM you tomorrow if I remember. I’ve got some good roles in mind and they’d be best left as unknown. 

I’ve been wanting to do an Inifinity Stones based mafia for months but I just haven’t had the time to put it all together. Some of those roles may work for an all star. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

@TheKillerNacho I didn’t se your request for all star roles til now. I’ll PM you tomorrow if I remember. I’ve got some good roles in mind and they’d be best left as unknown. 

I’ve been wanting to do an Inifinity Stones based mafia for months but I just haven’t had the time to put it all together. Some of those roles may work for an all star. 

Submit them here:

https://forms.gle/7CqtWoP4YjKJcwUX9

I did ask @rackcs to add this to the OP but I guess he didn't see it.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

but... but... I havent actually playted Mass Effect.

Well, now you have an excuse to play it. You're welcome.

If I could could get MiB flashed into forgetting things, I'd flash this from my memory so I could experience this again.

Such an awesome game.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I kinda hate third person shooters which is why I never touched it.

So do I, but I made an exception for this one. It's just a great story (save for the ending - but it's about the journey, not the destination IMO. I personally liked the ending, but I'm in the minority). I actually first played it on the "Casual" setting, just so I can absorb the storyline.

There are some great characters, villains, subplots - you really get invested in their story arcs (except Jacob Taylor, he's a dunce).

22 minutes ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Wow, I just checked back into this site for the first time in forever for fantasy advice and saw I was tagged in one the lists for mafia. I feel honored. Hope everyone has been well, who's still here that would even remember me lol

Ugh. Four football's. Please come back when you have at least 10.

7 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Wow, I just checked back into this site for the first time in forever for fantasy advice and saw I was tagged in one the lists for mafia. I feel honored. Hope everyone has been well, who's still here that would even remember me lol

@FinneasGage see, this is why you don’t take the old names off the mafia list. Sometimes lost sheep do make it back to the flock. 🐑 

@Malfatron I hope you’ve learned something here today. God works in mysterious ways. 🙏 

• Like 1