Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

So being that no one nominated a single role for All-Star mafia still, I've decided to focus on one of the following:

• Star Wars Mafia (More killing in space... this time in a series that should appeal to @Nazgul)
  • My own take on Pokemon Mafia (Not to step on @Hockey5djh's heels but I think my approach will be different)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Role draft. Each player will draft a class from the game after receiving their alignment)
  • Star Trek Voyager Mafia (Just **** with doing something new and do another Trek series)

I have thoughts in my head about how I'd handle each of the three. Any preferences?

Also I was thinking about a MtG game myself but looking over the game list tells me @Whicker is doing one. If you want to collab, lmk. This could make for a very interesting game if done right, but I'm not sure what your direction is

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Whicker said:

I will be taking a short hiatus from mafia, but I will be designing my game in the mean time

I cannot wait. 

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So being that no one nominated a single role for All-Star mafia still, I've decided to focus on one of the following:

• Star Wars Mafia (More killing in space... this time in a series that should appeal to @Nazgul)
  • My own take on Pokemon Mafia (Not to step on @Hockey5djh's heels but I think my approach will be different)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Role draft. Each player will draft a class from the game after receiving their alignment)
  • Star Trek Voyager Mafia (Just **** with doing something new and do another Trek series)

I have thoughts in my head about how I'd handle each of the three. Any preferences?

Also I was thinking about a MtG game myself but looking over the game list tells me @Whicker is doing one. If you want to collab, lmk. This could make for a very interesting game if done right, but I'm not sure what your direction is

Star wars if only for the memes.