Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

We need to start the healing process.  Now, I have done a sensitivity training, so I know a thing or two about what we need to do here.

We need effective and healthy communication.  We need to convey to others what they do to us that causes our time to be less enjoyable, so that they can take a page out of our dear friend Atticus Finch's book.  As one of the parties allegedly at fault, I will begin.

You see, I am on the spectrum, which means I am a high-functioning autistic.  I really enjoy to read and learn.  An embarrassing and quirky detail about me is that I enjoy learning so much that I will read a random Wikipedia article every night on something that aroused my curiosity at some point during the day as I try to fall asleep.  I know, I am quite the nerd.  After all of this learning, I am ever so excited to use what I've learned.  I talk and write like I do on here all the time.  It makes me feel bad when you all make fun of me for using big words.  It makes me feel self-conscious and ashamed of doing something that I enjoy.  And it makes me feel like people I know in real life think I'm weird because you all make fun of me.  It makes me think they make fun of me too.  So, I would appreciate if you all stopped making fun of me for that because it is a point of vulnerability for me and I don't like to feel bad.

Okay, now I have initiated the healing process.  You all know what hurts me.  And I want to know what hurts you, because I never intend to hurt any of you.

Now, I'm not trying to assign any blame here.  We don't have time for blame in the circle of healing.  So, let's make a game out of it to keep it lighthearted.  Josh is one of the more guilty parties, so he should go next.

Popcorn, Josh!

Josh?