Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

8 hours ago, rackcs said:

I was talking about you and Pickle as a collective had posts that I called stupid. I'm honestly not going to do the work there, it's not that hard to go back and find it. Just click on my name and you'll see. 

Thinking of them as a collective for D1 is valid.  after that, they often do diverge into differing depths of unknown theories and nonsense. 

• Like 2

I reckon I need me a tally.  I think ol Jim is mighty suspect, but he’s talkin sense on Cannon.  Reckon Lloyd as a Vig scares the daylights outta some, but I think King is right.  It resolves itself, I reckon.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

While I appreciate swags commitment to character, it's growing old 

Reckon you know what to do about that, partner, I’ll be sendin ya back to that son of a ***** you call your mother in a box.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’d assume based upon the way most night moves work that someone put me up before the dueling phase/during the drinking phase, especially since I stumbled out into the street over served.

For a dam wannabe bartender, you are going to need to learn to control your liquor.  

23 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm coming for you @Dome

tenor.gif?itemid=9412626

23 hours ago, Dome said:

First things first. We need to teach a few yellabellies a lesson. 

Jim, Butch Alonzo, Waylon "Ashtray" Andrews and Wulf. Ya'll should be ashamed of yerselves. This here's a Dueling Tournament. There ain't no spectatin!!! Since you didn't get your nomination in, ya'll are gonna have to stand out in the street too! Maybe getting shot at will teach ya'll a lesson!

@Hockey5djh @theuntouchable @KOTN-93 and @Woz will all be in the first duel, all because they didn't wanna get their own hands bloody! Chicken **** yella belly cowards!

Next up, lets take a look at the Duel Nominations! 

Christopher Lloyd as Professor Plum - Pickle and Orca

Quick Draw Macaw - Pickle and Orca

Blondie - Malf and Swag

Gary King - KOTN and Hockey

Eagle Thunder, Chief of the Slapahoes - Matts and MWil

John Marston - Matts and SwAg

Ashton Beauregard III - Matts and SwAg

Pierre McGillicuddy - Pickle and Orca

Art Vandelay - Touch and Nacho

Frito Bandito - Pickle and Nacho

Dead Eye Bilbo - Matts and Counselor

Cannon Bell - KOTN and Hockey

????? - Pickle and MWil

VonDoom McDoom - Squire and bcb

By my count, that's 5 votes for Cannon Bell @Pickle Rick and 4 votes for Christopher Lloyd as Professor Plum @Matts4313... 

Step right up!!!

First Duel Participants!

Pickle Rick

Matts

Hockey

Untouch

KOTN

Woz

The first player to reach a majority of the votes will be shot! You have until 11pm EST tomorrow to decide. All night moves are due before that deadline as well.

23 hours ago, Dome said:

"hesssssshhh! Wait up fer -hic- wait fer meeeeee."

@MWil23 AKA Blondie has drunkenly stumbled into the street! He's part of the duel now!

23 hours ago, James said:

Wut in tarnation?

Anyhow, reckon I oughta ring the cannon bell; I'm votin fer this pickle feller. Showin up right'n time fer the duel...ain't sittin right with me.

23 hours ago, SwAg said:

Look here, partner, I ain't see how none this my fault.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting. I’d reckon you’d have to be mighty quick for that to work. 

Looks to me like there were a few players straggling  around after the deadline to see what would happen with the hat votes.  

• Like 1