Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

i was thinking a more subtle connection with orca and swag because swag mentioned picked up on touchs claim. 

and orca mentioned that he thought touch was town (trying to avoid getting called into the duel?)

of course, that could just be coincidence 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i was thinking a more subtle connection with orca and swag because swag mentioned picked up on touchs claim. 

and orca mentioned that he thought touch was town (trying to avoid getting called into the duel?)

It's a Pickle Rick connection

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes it was a connection.  He appeard to be trying to put doubt on your abilities potentially to help explain off your horrible thread play. 

No. We wanted Swag to be scummy and didn't care lol. Was a comment I'd make regardless 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Didn't know touch claimed. Only claim I knew of was Matts claiming vig

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

My main contribution to this was doing nothing in thread and convincing swag to do nothing at night so we had a guarantee win as soon as it got to six people. Town couldn't stop us lol 

Can confirm.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

My main contribution to this was doing nothing in thread and convincing swag to do nothing at night so we had a guarantee win as soon as it got to six people. Town couldn't stop us lol 

At least my top scum read was right, I guess lol

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes it was a connection.  He appeard to be trying to put doubt on your abilities potentially to help explain off your horrible thread play. 

How often do these connections pan out for you?