Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

12 minutes ago, Woz said:

@The Orca, when you know Counselor has treasure? Diss morning?

Around noon I think. Immediately after Counselor claimed Dome gave him a cool ability

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Racks trying to save another scum? If Squire flips scum give me Racks, and then give me Woz. Malf is scummy also. But Dome gave me a pretty cool ability in line with my character so I’ll be able to use it on one of them after the duel. 

Squire

7 hours ago, Dome said:

“Get out there bird brains!!!!!” someone in the crowd yelled.

A swift boot to Macaw’s tail feathers sent him out into the street. 

@Counselor has joined the Duel!!!

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure what @pwny is selling you fine folks.  What he is peddling is not going to cure what he is saying it will.  No amount of that magic elixir will.

What I can do for you will be much more helpful in the long run.

You have my attention 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 how about a detailed read of your thoughts on the remaining players and why we should keep you over counselor

i value you if you are town

The late vote move by nacho raises some big questions from last night.  

Still trying to figure out what Touch reasoning is for challenging me.  I nominated him and followed that up with a vote that got no traction yesterday.  Switched over to Mwil to see where that went as I did not like the Matts or Hockey reasoning for lynch.  

KOTN, James, bcb have been their consistent under the radar play, so not sure on them.  Would not be surprised in this set up that 1 or 2 of them would be laying low like that.   Forge has been as well, but did mention the work issue and might need a replacement.  

Orca appears to be claiming Other, supposedly friendly, but I am always skeptical on that concept.  

I have no read on swag as of yet.  He is staying in character and it is hard to really read what the hell he is saying or meaning.

I have a scum lean on Mwil.  I think the toss into the duel on D1 was more a scum move trying to clear someone vs a town move.  I am not sure on counselor being tossed into the duel today.  I guess Orca is claiming doing that (could be wrong on what he is fully claiming to be/have done thus far)

I am suspicious on Pickle being up for duel D1, not getting many votes, then being close to the lead with 2 other civs.  My gut says that was a missed opportunity to get a bandit.

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure what @pwny is selling you fine folks.  What he is peddling is not going to cure what he is saying it will.  No amount of that magic elixir will.

What I can do for you will be much more helpful in the long run.

i feel like i dont believe you because there has to be a reason for the ipwn mechanic

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Around noon I think. Immediately after Counselor claimed Dome gave him a cool ability

Ach!

Perhaps to do with thees, then?

20 hours ago, pwny said:
20 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m here give me what you got 

You sir, what is your name?

20 hours ago, pwny said:

You see, this fella @Matts4313 had something we call “the tard” and it killed him. 

That’s mental. He was born that way. 

20 hours ago, pwny said:

That’s mental. He was born that way. 

Friend, Quick Draw, was it? What if I told you it didn’t need to be that way?

19 hours ago, Counselor said:
20 hours ago, pwny said:

And that’s why today, I - Professor Thaddeus J. Pwnington - bring you my Miracle Elixir. 

Sell me something 

18 hours ago, pwny said:
19 hours ago, Counselor said:

Sell me something 

For the low price of three likes, you may purchase one of my three elixirs.