Who has been Lebron's most talented teammate?

MKnight82

Lebron's Most Talented Teammate?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Lebron's Most Talented Teammate?

• Dwayne Wade
    • Chris Bosh
    • Kyrie Irving
    • Kevin Love
    • Anthony Davis

57 minutes ago, Danger said:

Hypothetically speaking. 

Lets say Kawhi goes to the Lakers, how does the trio of 

Kawhi, 2019 LeBron, and AD

stack up against

Wade, 2011 LeBron, and Chris Bosh

Lebron won’t adapt his game for anyone anymore. Kawhi would be reduced to a spot up 3 and d shooter. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

But Prime Anthony Davis is a top 5 player Prime Dwyane Wade I don't believe was ever a top 5 player

Wade averaged 30 PPG, 7.5 assists and shot 49FG% like two years before Bron went there. Wade also won a title as the best player on his team. AD has been higher than an 8th seed once in his career I believe. He has won one playoff series in his 7 year career. Pretty hard for me to believe a top 5 player in the NBA can't get his team to the playoffs consistently and win more than 1 series in 7 years.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

As far as the original question goes Anthony Davis has not played with LeBron so he doesn't even count. So it is Dwyane Wade easy. But Prime Anthony Davis is a top 5 player Prime Dwyane Wade I don't believe was ever a top 5 player

The guy is asking whose the most talented teammate. I dont think having to play with Bron yet has any barring on AD skill set. AD is more talented regardless if they aint touch the floor yet. 

1 minute ago, indifference said:

The guy is asking whose the most talented teammate. I dont think having to play with Bron yet has any barring on AD skill set. AD is more talented regardless if they aint touch the floor yet. 

I guess we are arguing semantics, but ad hasn't played a game yet so I'm not counting him however it's not a big argument for me so I don't care one way or the other

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Hypothetically speaking. 

Lets say Kawhi goes to the Lakers, how does the trio of 

Kawhi, 2019 LeBron, and AD

stack up against

Wade, 2011 LeBron, and Chris Bosh

Way better.

30 minutes ago, Danger said:

So you think that is LeBron doesn't sign with the Heat that they win the Championship in 2011? How about in 2012 and 2013?

I’m saying one guy showed up in the finals and other guy was outscored by Jason Terry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I’m saying one guy showed up in the finals and other guy was outscored by Jason Terry.

You're completely isolating one series out of a four year venture and trying to paint it as LeBron was a hindrance. Heck outta here.