Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So after catching up something is standing out but you guys are just gonna dismiss it.  

Dome is not playing like he is a deadman walking.  Like he thinks he is lolcleared for the time being and is gonna skate by to the end.  I hope you all realize that you have yourself to blame. 

We can always push him tomorrow if/when nothing happens. If nothing happens tonight, then we can go with the WIFOM or LOLclear possibilities. Right now, the information we'll glean from the writeup is more important.

I'm willing to let this play out another day.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Does this include me...cause I really believe you day vig hit Naz and we need to lynch Naz because he has some sort of protection during the day/deathproof/bulletproof

Didn’t you just wake up? Why are you drunk?

Your hiding behind a push of me that had no ground to stand on and an lolclear that people are buying like there is no tomorrow

I’m currently voting for Naz I think 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

tumblr_oqojjdV4gO1rcn1qfo5_400.gif

...and here's the other one

100% commitment and refusal to sleep. Is that asking too much?

Which part? Please share.

You put a lot of heat on yourself to prove a petty point?

*Thinks about it*

If anyone would do such a thing, it would be either you or Pickle, I'll give you that.

Anyone else laughing?

1. Yes

2. My entire breakdown of yesterday/Dome that leads me conclusively to conclude that Dome tried to hit Naz

3. Yes, I also went back and found/quoted the game where I was the Other and owned Matts...I was annoyed with little things yesterday and I don't know why

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So after catching up something is standing out but you guys are just gonna dismiss it.  

Dome is not playing like he is a deadman walking.  Like he thinks he is lolcleared for the time being and is gonna skate by to the end.  I hope you all realize that you have yourself to blame. 

Oh. This.

I’m playing lolcleared because I believe I’m a dead man walking and my flip will show that.

thats not a lolclear attempt you silly goose

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’m currently voting for Naz I think 

You are, but you are still pushing me. 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -6 (woz, counselor, james, swag,squire, pwny)

naz - 2 ( orca, dome )
nacho - 2 ( rack , mwil)
ted - 2 (forge , nacho)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
touch - 1 (et80 )
matts - 1 (glen)
utley  - 1 (matts)

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Wait, what lolclear attempt?

The one that caused your tiny friend to be mutilated.  Are people really gonna believe that scum used 2....2.....2 day abilities on you 🤔🤔

Just now, The Orca said:

1. Yes

Fair enough, I need sleep too.

Just now, The Orca said:

2. My entire breakdown of yesterday/Dome that leads me conclusively to conclude that Dome tried to hit Naz

Are you referencing the gif that Naz posted early, implying a soft claim?

Just now, The Orca said:

3. Yes, I also went back and found/quoted the game where I was the Other and owned Matts...I was annoyed with little things yesterday and I don't know why

You told me yesterday that making 3 points in a post was being defensive. That may explain yesterday (you being annoyed), but why defensive today?

34 minutes ago, Dome said:

You should’ve seen the good ol’ days when matts and the twins were obsessed with each other. Same thing but coming from both sides. It was like a divorced couple that hung out in the same friend group and couldn’t help but notice the other one at every turn.

To be fair, literally they had two of them quoting and attacking everything I said for like 2 games before I lost my ish completely. 

But I took it to far. It got to the point where they couldnt post with out me calling them a name. They were, with out a doubt, my 2 least favorite people I have ever encountered on this site. 

Theyve gotten better. And I have learned to basically ignore them. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

My entire breakdown of yesterday/Dome that leads me conclusively to conclude that Dome tried to hit Naz

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*deep breath*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LOL

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m good with a pickle lynch but I don’t see the need in pushing it closer right now. I’m sure they’ll show up at some point.

He literally said this right after I voted you. If anything, he's trying to give you an opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The one that caused your tiny friend to be mutilated.  Are people really gonna believe that scum used 2....2.....2 day abilities on you 🤔🤔

Why would you think there were two day moves on me?

and how can you assume it was scum?