Jump to content
Malfatron

Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I would hope you would've learned this isn't always true. 

I still think you are wrong about your perception of that game. Volume of information is exactly how we caught almost all the scum by like day two. You missed the point entirely. 

How many times did you hear "mafia is probably laying low to avoid this". And how did town use that information. Its not always whats said. Sometimes its about what is not said, but what isnt said/avoided. 

So agree to disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could eat a peach for hours.

Morning ladies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I could eat a peach for hours.

Morning ladies. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of me thinks something is happening with MWil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I could eat a peach for hours.

Morning ladies. 

Its to early for me to make r rated jokes, but something something peach emoji. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I still think you are wrong about your perception of that game. Volume of information is exactly how we caught almost all the scum by like day two. You missed the point entirely. 

How many times did you hear "mafia is probably laying low to avoid this". And how did town use that information. Its not always whats said. Sometimes its about what is not said, but what isnt said/avoided. 

So agree to disagree.

If you really think town had caught all of the scum by day two then I dont know what to tell you. Other than Malf that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rackcs said:

If you really think town had caught all of the scum by day two then I dont know what to tell you. Other than Malf that is.

Hyperbole. 

But Malf caught a couple and Squire caught a couple. Plus town tried to lynch the GF twice. So it was a solid start to the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Yes

Matts

Because how could he be killed if the name was misspelled in the death book, per your theory?

Pretty sure it was just an error on Malf's part

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dome said:

Part of me thinks something is happening with MWil 

tumblr_ojo11sEm4M1v2ayeco4_250.gif

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pretty sure it was just an error on Malf's part

tenor.gif?itemid=5526991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lore-wise, what the Death Note's powers really boil down to as far as this game goes, is that it requires a name and a face.

Presumably, we all know eachother's faces (a face in this context would be our usernames). Anyone who knows the Lore also has a very good idea what the Role names are going to be in the game.

But unless one can match a name with a face (in the lore, one has to have their face in the mind of writing down the name), you can't be killed by the Death Note.

I'd guess Death Note kills work in a similar fashion in this game, although Kira almost certainly has some sort of investigation ability to go along with it.

 

Keep this in mind if you ever think about hard or even soft claiming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Hello

Darkness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Glen said:

Darkness

Racist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×