Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Why claim WENDY though? Unless they want to "blend in" and not spell their name correctly (for apparently obvious reasons).

And, from what wiki tells me, aligned strongly with L, making her "good".

She would fit the surveillance/watcher role then, right?

I mean, he claims outright KILL here

AND surveillance here.

I then asked him this:

And he responded with:

Lie on either the front end or the back end (likely).

He probably ASSUMED he hit Matt or is providing a distraction, then Matt resurfaced, and he backtracked/lied.

Yes, a watcher would make sense for her character, but she's a thief by trade.

Her main strength is breaking into things

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

And yes, in this game I'd strongly suspect Wedy is town aligned, as well as Aiber (who is a conman who joins the team at the same time).

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thanks

That said, I'm not wrong in pointing out the discrepancy between the kill claim and then the backtrack/lie about "JUST" being a watcher, correct?

On 6/19/2019 at 10:37 PM, squire12 said:

Pickle

Because of reasons!!!

Reason #1 - 'Joke' bandwagon vote that you never explained or followed up on.

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Nazgul  So you actually went back a page to read up?  You have been pretty adamant in past games that you never go back and read past pages.  why the change this game?

Reason #2 - You never followed up on this.  Why?  Because you are scum and don't really care about the answer.  You just want to appear active.

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So a long multi quote that is flawed in many ways.

Yes I am reading the thread.

Push me all you want.  I am town, so it will reflect poorly on your read and motives. 

Reason #3 - For the main reason I listed in the long multi quote.  And I'm curious as to how that was flawed in any way.  You commented extensively about Dome's **** getting chopped off and that was it.  Why?  Because as scum it allows you to discuss an aspect of the game and appear active without having to give actual thoughts as to who is scum or town.  

52 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Please list these 3 or 4 points.

Reason #4 - You were completely inactive last night around lynch time.  And yet showed up shortly after.  Did you not want to explain your vote?

Bonus Reason - Your interaction with touch just now was off.  

Just now, MWil23 said:

He probably ASSUMED he hit Matt or is providing a distraction, then Matt resurfaced, and he backtracked/lied.

Or he is telling the truth. He watched me, Malf told him I am alone, saw the write up and presumed he did it. 

In this scenario Malf already knew about the #fakenews. He decided to add that into flavor text response to Glen. 

L, W, w => Secret lair? Or was that part of #fakenews?

Dome claiming the back up role.... @Dome => Real question:

1. Were you drinking last night?

2. Were you actually upset with TKN?

Otherwise I cant understand the hardcore breadcrumb, specifically after you lambasted it early in the game. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Reason #1 - 'Joke' bandwagon vote that you never explained or followed up on.

Reason #2 - You never followed up on this.  Why?  Because you are scum and don't really care about the answer.  You just want to appear active.

Reason #3 - For the main reason I listed in the long multi quote.  And I'm curious as to how that was flawed in any way.  You commented extensively about Dome's **** getting chopped off and that was it.  Why?  Because as scum it allows you to discuss an aspect of the game and appear active without having to give actual thoughts as to who is scum or town.  

Reason #4 - You were completely inactive last night around lynch time.  And yet showed up shortly after.  Did you not want to explain your vote?

Bonus Reason - Your interaction with touch just now was off.  

I will admit I didn't like his response to me much either.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Or he is telling the truth. He watched me, Malf told him I am alone, saw the write up and presumed he did it. 

He also claimed scum, then claimed his troll signature. How do you propose to decipher the real from the BS?

Just now, MWil23 said:

He also claimed scum, then claimed his troll signature. How do you propose to decipher the real from the BS?

With simple basic logic that this is a game and people make jokes. 

The only other alternative is that he decided to out himself day 1 as a troll-joke. 

Either way, its clearly a joke. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In this scenario Malf already knew about the #fakenews. He decided to add that into flavor text response to Glen. 

L, W, w => Secret lair? Or was that part of #fakenews?

Dome claiming the back up role.... @Dome => Real question:

1. Were you drinking last night?

2. Were you actually upset with TKN?

Otherwise I cant understand the hardcore breadcrumb, specifically after you lambasted it early in the game. 

No.

A little.

I said yesterday that if I survived I might have to claim.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

WILD THEORY:

This is all a WIFOM or LOL clear attempt on Matts on himself.

Lets keep our stupid thoughts in our own head. You really think I would use my exwifes affair in a game? 

Go bang your head against a wall as punishment. 

• Like 1

Get sick one day, and end up with 100+ pages to read over. Joy ...

On 6/20/2019 at 9:32 AM, Matts4313 said:

@Woz do you have that spreadsheet? 

I feel like there have been multiple people who have been sitting by just watching the chaos. Namely BCB. 

Not that's going to be of any use (nor going to be updated to catch up on the 100+ pages)