Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

So then scum doesn’t have the eyes.

No, I’m saying that IF they did, there would be no point in keeping him around since they wouldn’t need to also right down names. @SwAg you’ve seen the show, would it be accurate to say that there’s no need for the note writer/notebook if you have the eyes?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Or the assumption about his ability or character could be wrong 

Absolutely. Just a theory. I’d still say to figure out what the deal is with Dingo, look back at Pickles lynch/check it against cleared town, see who remains, then look at inactivity and borderline non contributors like James, Ted (been active some), Rags and tunneling Squire, pwny, and mission if we even think Matt could have been scum.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I've never seen the show, my flavor theories are based entirely off of what matts, Nacho, and maybe Forge said, plus what I read on the wiki.

How’d you know the specifics on the Tailor/Taylor death and spelling right off day 1? 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

No, I’m saying that IF they did, there would be no point in keeping him around since they wouldn’t need to also right down names. @SwAg you’ve seen the show, would it be accurate to say that there’s no need for the note writer/notebook if you have the eyes?

So malf made a role that’s rendered useless by a teammates ability?

i don’t get what you’re saying I don’t think 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I think Matts okayed it. In a grand scheme they looked behind the eight ball. Perhaps Utley told them he wouldn’t be active or maybe they thought he would get mod killed (reaching a bit and why they wouldn’t ask Malf for a replacement for him I don’t know). They would be down one scummate then. So try and use this as a clear for both and Matts sacrifice himself by quitting and getting a replacement to help scum win. Did Mission come in here claiming he thought he was part of the game before the note and Matts quit? Might be the greatest ploy of all time or in just wrong. 

It's a bit of a long con, but ...

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Would malf have deleted the write up and apologized to help their gambit along?

Seems incredibly unlikely that a host would help you with that.

I agree that would be Malf putting his thumb on the scale.

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already said that 🙄 don’t facepalm me

I’m face palming myself.

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

So malf made a role that’s rendered useless by a teammates ability?

If Malf is the death god, it would make sense that he gave scum the option of trading something/someone for the eye ability.

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

i don’t get what you’re saying I don’t think 

Perhaps you don’t. Anyone want to help me out here?