Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

If mission has 3 votes we should be careful putting lynchees within striking distance. Like dingo, right now

Sweet spot is five, I agree. Bcb got it

What are you thinking for votes? You're still on Ted. I don't like a mission vote today, I've stated my reason for the three I've mentioned

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

@TedLavie is there a RL reason you haven't posted much or just timezones?

Also feels like half this game has asked to be replaced/hasn't shown up. (no offense meant, some of you have very good reasons) 

We still have so many damn inactives when you look at the board

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sweet spot is five, I agree. Bcb got it

What are you thinking for votes? You're still on Ted. I don't like a mission vote today, I've stated my reason for the three I've mentioned

Ted or rags is where I’m at right now 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

So what are you doing?  You think ragnarok is town, or you want him to think that?  Seems like there is some hidden motive behind that or you are afraid of him.  In gophers game, he was not town, so I am not sure what the end game for you or for town is with this.

What don’t you understand?  I gave the two scenarios that I thought plausible that are compelling my actions.

16 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

@TedLavie is there a RL reason you haven't posted much or just timezones?

Also feels like half this game has asked to be replaced/hasn't shown up. (no offense meant, some of you have very good reasons) 

I don't think I've posted much more than most mafia games I play in, except D1 where I had RL stuff going on. I'm just never going to be the guy who posts every 2 minutes saying nothing in a mafia game

Plus, I feel like I've been more active than you, so this question is a bit weird.

Let me catch up and I will tell you where I'm at

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Can you explain to me what a shadow vote is?   I am not sure I have seen that mechanic or the phrase used like that.

Matts (on D1 and D2) did not have 3 votes, so there must be something that was used on mission to add to his voting ability.  I am not thrilled with that concept if it could last beyond today

You can vote in secret, or have votes you can use or not use, and split without any explanation.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I don't think I've posted much more than most mafia games I play in, except D1 where I had RL stuff going on. I'm just never going to be the guy who posts every 2 minutes saying nothing in a mafia game

Plus, I feel like I've been more active than you, so this question is a bit weird.

Let me catch up and I will tell you where I'm at

I think your total post count is under 10 but fair. 

Is there anyway to check post count on these forums?