Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I do not.  I know who I am looking at.

well.....I would like to not have a duplication of possible roles here.   I think there are a few players that have investigation ability and if we can coordinate them, we could improve our hunt

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Ragnarok @Dome @Forge, @Counselor, @bcb1213, @Woz  anyone else.....do you want to discuss coordinating of moves

I'd hesitate to answer any of this.

If we have a protector or bodyguard, you need to be on Ragnarok tonight

LOL

Yeah, gotta keep the dude with the eyes alive.

Well done scum group, hats off here.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'd hesitate to answer any of this.

LOL

Yeah, gotta keep the dude with the eyes alive.

Well done scum group, hats off here.

Ragnarok had my name for the entire day.  Unless scum only had the 1 day hit (used on  touch), why would they not have hit either pwny or me?

If we have a protector or bodyguard, you need to be on Ragnarok tonight

Why? Again, people need to tell me why his ability town sided in this game. Give me one feasible reason. Seriously, I'm open to it, but I need something, because claims can be faked (especially if Malf gave options), and I can't think of a reason that this skill benefits town. What am I missing here? Honestly, Rags is still at the top of my chopping block at this point. This was eerily similar to the train he got pulled on Ted in Gopher's world over VMD. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Ragnarok had my name for the entire day.  Unless scum only had the 1 day hit (used on  touch), why would they not have hit either pwny or me?

Pwny is easy. He was going to be mod killed and at various times actually had votes. There was no reason to do that. 

But what if the death note is even nights? This game seems to have a lot of limited usage abilities. Is the Death note any different? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why? Again, people need to tell me why his ability town sided in this game. Give me one feasible reason. Seriously, I'm open to it, but I need something, because claims can be faked (especially if Malf gave options), and I can't think of a reason that this skill benefits town. What am I missing here? Honestly, Rags is still at the top of my chopping block at this point. This was eerily similar to the train he got pulled on Ted in Gopher's world over VMD. 

Then why did you try to change your vote?