Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

You also pushed mission at a weird time I thought earlier today, and then pushed someone else today in the middle of deciding between like dingo / rags (can't remember who... Maybe Naz?). Its really not so much the votes, but I guess the timing and randomness  you've put out there? I thought about it earlier. Maybe just me, but struck a chord

Naz I was looking for a reaction after dingo's claim. Mission I was just super late to the party.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You also pushed mission at a weird time I thought earlier today, and then pushed someone else today in the middle of deciding between like dingo / rags (can't remember who... Maybe Naz?). Its really not so much the votes, but I guess the timing and randomness  you've put out there? I thought about it earlier. Maybe just me, but struck a chord

Pushing mission is never a good move

33 minutes ago, James said:

I think we go squire first though. Rag putting himself out there more and claiming squire's set to die anyway makes me think its better for them if squire lives longer. But I'm pretty tired so maybe I'm just being dumb right now.

......We have like 2 semi confirmed mafia (Rags obviously and maybe Swag) 3 if you believe the Squire+Rags are a mafia duo crowd. 

Rags should be the lynch, he is outed mafia.....Unless he's Light and can't be lynched and thus why he outed himself. Hoping to waste a lynch. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, James said:

I think we go squire first though. Rag putting himself out there more and claiming squire's set to die anyway makes me think its better for them if squire lives longer. But I'm pretty tired so maybe I'm just being dumb right now.

I don’t get this? If Rags is indeed telling the truth it’s a wasted lynch as squire will die. If Rags is lying we will find out on lynch and then can go Squire next. Rags is in possession of a death note I don’t know how we don’t take him out immediately? And if Rags is telling the truth we have a two for one in lynching Rags and then we get Swag as that will mean Swag is scum. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Who're we waiting on for this day phase? Et? Obviously it's not happening at almost 4 in the morning but I'm just curious. And a little impatient.

It's usually not a good idea to waste a day phase. 

Even when you have a slam dunk.