Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

It was an interesting decision. Also the right call with me instead of Dome. I figured that you did that just so that you could red letter dingo. I was surprised when you went the other way and cleared him lol

By the way the amount of apples that fell on your head were the amount of people on the April Census in Australia

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5379692

Lynch the crazy man and his theories well who looks stupid now @Dome 

That Woz/counsleor are scum for jumping on my "alien" claim before the game was so outlandish it couldn't have been right.  Too bad you guys are so blind that you dismiss my theories and go at it alone. 

Oh wait, what about that follow up theory that swag interrupted that push bc he was scum with one of them was so asinine that you all had to lynch L.  

And that money bet that dome was gonna live through n1.  

Bet the game that swag was scum.... I wonder who said all of these 

tenor.gif?itemid=9412626

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5379692

That Woz/counsleor are scum for jumping on my "alien" claim before the game was so outlandish it couldn't have been right.  Too bad you guys are so blind that you dismiss my theories and go at it alone. 

Oh wait, what about that follow up theory that swag interrupted that push bc he was scum with one of them was so asinine that you all had to lynch L.  

tenor.gif?itemid=9412626

The fool who didn’t out himself as L and instead just took an L? That one

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The fool who didn’t out himself as L and instead just took an L? That one

Yeah I said it was to teach a lesson and I didnt want to claim bc if you all needed the name of a character to kill I would have died d2 so it didnt matter what I did.  Best to not claim at all. Plus my powers went to my backup 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5379692

tenor.gif?itemid=9412626

It doesn't really matter if you just spout off people being scum and happen to be right about some of them.  It's called being right for the wrong reasons.  And it does no good because nothing comes from it.  It doesn't matter what you claim to know, it's what you can get players to act on.  

• Like 3