Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Counselor why would you acting spastic draw a scum hit? That’s usually anti town and doing it is usually to intentionally draw a lynch, not a hit.

Thought one of these scummies would test me to see if I was telling the truth. Naz did. Naz didn’t get blocked night one. No one has said he did. He has Even night hits for scum. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s touch and Naz. Why did scum not hit touch yet? He is one of the brightest mafia minds. It’s because he is scum. His feigned surprise on BCB’s hit was nice.

It’s not feigned, the swag hit doesn’t really make sense either. 

The thing that makes sense? Counselor making nonsensical hits. 

On 6/28/2019 at 5:45 AM, Matts4313 said:

Going to S.A. for the state championship basketball tournament (my daughter is playing). Will probably be gone all day. 

No Lynch

^^ If I get back in time to read up I will change that. 

^^^ You suck for lynching me while I am away^^^. Good game host. Go scum!

a883bd7f218c3afd9a3125cec1c984a19df1b9fb

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

The issue I have with counselor stating that Naz tried to hit him n1 was that it was not noted in the night 1 write up.  Those from the WF site have said in previous games that a failed hit/ blocked hit would be noted as something attempted but not successful.

I asked swag on this, but I am not sure he ever answered.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

It’s touch and Naz. Why did scum not hit touch yet? He is one of the brightest mafia minds. It’s because he is scum. His feigned surprise on BCB’s hit was nice.

You're all over the place this game. You have to realize how that's not helpful, right?