Asuka
Zelina Vega
Peyton Royce
Billie Kay
Mandy Rose
Sonya Deville

Smackdown's got more talent from this iyam 

14 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Actually like what SD has done with the superstars they got from RAW. The show sucks this week but their roster got gutted by RAW. 

Someone said on Twitter that, truly speaking, they got Smackdown's "garbage" and I took issue with that. And then I looked at the results and Raw did take a lot of Smackdown's lower card/garbage.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Someone said on Twitter that, truly speaking, they got Smackdown's "garbage" and I took issue with that. And then I looked at the results and Raw did take a lot of Smackdown's lower card/garbage.

So did SD. But i was referring to SD already having a thin roster to begin with. Remember when the first draft occurred RAW got 3 picks to SD's 2. RAW had the opportunity to go first thus them having their full roster still available to them plus the new superstars from SD while SD wasnt afforded that luxury which in my opinion is why this weeks episode of SD is lacking. Going forward itll be a different story.

The raw roster is so much better. I figured they would give smackdown Fin Balor. 

I guess they have 5 main eventers in Styles, Bryon, Nakamura, Orton and Joe. The miscard is Cass, Miz, Rusev and Jeff Hardy. 

Im just surprised they didn’t get more from Raw. 

1 minute ago, buddy_z34 said:

Whos RAW tag division? SD has Usos, New Day, The Bar, The Bludgeon Bros, Sanity, The Club

Well we know that Hardy and Wyatt are the rage champions. Ziggler and Drew seem to be a tag team. There’s also revival, authors of pain, Breezango and they have so many mid and main card guys they can build tag teams. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Well we know that Hardy and Wyatt are the rage champions. Ziggler and Drew seem to be a tag team. There’s also revival, authors of pain, Breezango and they have so many mid and main card guys they can build tag teams. 

Hardy an Wyatt, Zig an Drew are bound to split down the road. 

Idk how you think RAW killed it. Those are just new guys to feed Roman

3 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Whos RAW tag division? SD has Usos, New Day, The Bar, The Bludgeon Bros, Sanity, The Club

Revival
Authors of Pain
Ziggler & McIntyre
Hardy & Wyatt
Breezango
Ascension
Slater & Rhyno
maybe KO & Zayn
maybe American Alpha
maybe Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel

Archived