Hardy & Wyatt
Breezango
Ascension
Slater & Rhyno
maybe KO & Zayn
maybe American Alpha
maybe Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel

Forgot about American Alpha. Still think SD has the better division

It's interesting.  SD clearly has the stronger tag and imo woman's division(unless rousy is everything Vince dreams she can be) 

I prefer the top four men on sd it drops off quickly after that.  Raw got a lot of the filler guys to help with the behemoth three hours they have to produce.  

I think both sides come out stronger here and kind of get what they need 

SD killed it with their tag and womens divisions. While Raw has a roster so monstrous with names it reminds me of '98 WCW. Alot of guys are going to get lost in the shuffle over there due to the size of the midcard division. And with how WWE has personal favoritism for guys they hand chose which cant draw a dime instead of pushing who gets hot. Guys like Zack, Bennett, Titus, Crews,  Mojo and Gable might as well ask for their release and go follow Codys path. Unless they enjoy doing nothing and collecting easy paychecks.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The raw roster is so much better. I figured they would give smackdown Fin Balor. 

I guess they have 5 main eventers in Styles, Bryon, Nakamura, Orton and Joe. The miscard is Cass, Miz, Rusev and Jeff Hardy. 

Im just surprised they didn’t get more from Raw. 

Hardy has enough cred (I mean, he's a former World champ and a Grand Slam champion now) that he can float between the main and mid-card pretty easily.  Almas is a wild card at this point and really depends on how much Vince takes a shine to him early on (and in that respect, Zelina gives him a leg up because Vince - while he dislikes managers in general - loves him some T&A, which she's got in spades.

Thing is, guys like DB and Styles aren't going to be out of the ME as long as their willing to book DB full-time; they're always going to be prominently featured as long as they're healthy.  And both are guys that are capable as babyfaces of elevating mid-level heels.

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

It's interesting.  SD clearly has the stronger tag and imo woman's division(unless rousy is everything Vince dreams she can be) 

I prefer the top four men on sd it drops off quickly after that.  Raw got a lot of the filler guys to help with the behemoth three hours they have to produce.  

I think both sides come out stronger here and kind of get what they need 

This is basically my feeling.  I think they've realized the error of their ways with Jason Jordan - assuming he's able to make a full recovery (that neck injury is no joke, it's the same surgery Edge had to have) - and when Jordan heals up there's an American Alpha reunion coming - which means there's potential for Alpha to finally get a championship win over the Revival in a story that basically writes itself and in a match everyone and their mother knows can steal any show.  That said, AOP is gonna get given a ball to run with and right quick with The Bar being off RAW now - they're Triple H's pet project and they're huge so they're an easy sell to Vince.

Yes, RAW is flush with a lot of singles guys, but they're flush with guys who don't need a damn belt to be over or relevant (Finn without the Club I'm actually not including in there, they need to pull the trigger on something with him fairly quickly that forces him to bring out the Demon or else he's going to be at risk of needing a trade to Smackdown - which we've seen happen in the past with these brand stuffs - to revive himself): KO, Sami, Lashley, Braun, Elias, Roode, Seth, Ambrose (when/if he comes back, assuming he doesn't return to Smackdown when he comes back), McIntyre (until proven otherwise, he's not the guarantee that the others listed are).  And the only guy(s) they really lost in that regard are Joe, Miz, and (arguable) Jeff Hardy.

So SD has

AJ

DB

Nakumura

Joe

Cien

Rusev

Hardy

Miz

Orton (yuck)

Cass (yuck)

as their top singles guys

with

The Bar 

The Usos

The Bludgeon Brothers

The Club 

Sanity

as their tag teams

and a stacked women’s division?! Wow! 

Good luck without The Club, Finn. Don’t understand that decision. Not the biggest Finn guy but a Club v Shield feud woulda been cool.

Once AJ's run with the title ends he can go down to the midcard an run The Club like he did in New Japan. 

The Demon will come out soon. Keep the Demon (not Finn) undefeated an theres your answer to whom will defeat Reigns or Braun. 

The E set themselves up nicely with this shakeup, hopefully they dont poo-poo it

Smackdown's roster is worlds better than Raw. First off Miz is a main eventer and had been the best heel in the company since talking smack. 

Main Event Scene
A.J. Styles
Shinsuke Nakamura
Daniel Bryan
Samoa Joe
Miz
Randy Orton

Tag Teams
The Bar
New Day
The Usos
Bludgeon Brothers
Gallows & Anderson
Rusev Day

Sanity

Women
Charlotte
Asuka
Becky Lynch
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce
Carmella
Naomi
Mandy Rose
Sonya Deville

Mid Card
Andrade Cien Almas
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin
Big Cass

Free Agent
John Cena

You'e got your new smackdown 6, plus "free agent" John Cena. Plus a womens division and tag division that can main event as well. I just wish Nikki Cross got the call up with Sanity.

Raw has great talent no doubt, but it's not touching the depth of smackdown, especially given the fact Smackdown is only a 2 hour show.

Archived