~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

21 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Smackdown just has such a weak mid-card but with only 2 hours to fill, I guess that's fine. 

I think the ones listed in the mid-card: Jeff Hardy, Shelton, Almas, Big Cass will also show up in the main scene at some point in time. And I don't think they'll treat the secondary belts as secondary because everyone who is fighting for a belt should want both at times.

The one thing smackdown has going for it is a championship that is actually defended. Lesnar has become so terrible as champion because hes never around. And what is worse, they have to make Reigns constantly call him out about it so that its part of the story line. Since the brand split, only 3 guys have had title reigns. Owens, Goldberg and Lesnar. 2 part timers. Everyone is getting buried by this. We can move on to new people being elevated because we still have to have a title run for Reigns and Stroman. 

For someone who is the man, Reigns sure doesnt get any run with a belt. 

22 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

With the raw and smackdown duel brand pay per views, I wonder if we will see an occasion title switch between the two shows. 

It should happen because it sounds like if Reigns wins the title he will have a title match vs Joe at Backlash. Either they drop the title from raw to Smackdown or we already know Joe is the loser in the match if Reigns does win the cage match. 

So they showed their hand for the cage match or for backlash if they won’t allow a title to move back and forth from what show to the next. 

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It should happen because it sounds like if Reigns wins the title he will have a title match vs Joe at Backlash. Either they drop the title from raw to Smackdown or we already know Joe is the loser in the match if Reigns does win the cage match. 

So they showed their hand for the cage match or for backlash if they won’t allow a title to move back and forth from what show to the next. 

Unless it’s a non title match at backlash but the whole fued doesn’t make any sense. I’m assuming moving Joe to smackdown was a last minute thing. It’s also possible that they want to kick off this duel brand pay per view with some raw vs smackdown matches. 

They might keep the belt on Lesnar. Styles Vs Nakamura can headline Backlash. The next pay per view is money in the bank which doesn’t need a universal title match. Then you have extreme rules where they can either have a title match or a number 1 contender match. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Lesnar win in the cage and not come back until Summerslam and lose to either Stroman or Lashley. 

53 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Unless it’s a non title match at backlash but the whole fued doesn’t make any sense. I’m assuming moving Joe to smackdown was a last minute thing. It’s also possible that they want to kick off this duel brand pay per view with some raw vs smackdown matches. 

They might keep the belt on Lesnar. Styles Vs Nakamura can headline Backlash. The next pay per view is money in the bank which doesn’t need a universal title match. Then you have extreme rules where they can either have a title match or a number 1 contender match. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Lesnar win in the cage and not come back until Summerslam and lose to either Stroman or Lashley. 

I’m pretty sure Joe has said on the mic towards Reign that if he wins the belt, he can’t wait to take it from him. That was also before smackdown superstar shake up. so it can be easily made into just a regular match. A regular match between the two does nothing to help push one another.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:06 PM, buno67 said:

I would love to see Gallows and Anderson become the new miztourage.That would be an interesting trio working together

Dear God, no!

Bo and Axel made sense because both had bit parts in "The Marine 5" with Miz; if Gallows is ever cast in a WWE film it's going to be as a villain just based off his look.  Then you throw in that Gallows and Anderson are legit buddies with Uncle Allen (AJ) and there's too much natural chemistry there to pass up on.  Assuming Miz stays heel, which isn't a definite, folks should forget about having Dolph (even if he is HBZiggles) and McIntyre being booked at the Shawn/Diesel duo and instead let that be Miz/Cass, particularly since Miz can actually help Cass both get over and aid him on the mic.  Honestly, Miz could even spin something referencing HBK finally cutting his hair short and how, "Even Shawn Michaels is trying to emulate The Miz."

12 hours ago, The LBC said:

Dear God, no!

Bo and Axel made sense because both had bit parts in "The Marine 5" with Miz; if Gallows is ever cast in a WWE film it's going to be as a villain just based off his look.  Then you throw in that Gallows and Anderson are legit buddies with Uncle Allen (AJ) and there's too much natural chemistry there to pass up on.  Assuming Miz stays heel, which isn't a definite, folks should forget about having Dolph (even if he is HBZiggles) and McIntyre being booked at the Shawn/Diesel duo and instead let that be Miz/Cass, particularly since Miz can actually help Cass both get over and aid him on the mic.  Honestly, Miz could even spin something referencing HBK finally cutting his hair short and how, "Even Shawn Michaels is trying to emulate The Miz."

I doubt he continues the miztourage Schick unless he picks up the Singh Brothers 

I'm just gonna guess it'll probably just be back to miz and Maryse 

13 hours ago, The LBC said:

Dear God, no!

Miz and Cass would be a big combo. You might be right on that because we just saw Cass  take out DB and we know a DB & Miz feud is about to start, so it would be a likely alliance

Archived