~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

Just now, pollino14 said:

Rollins, Cass, Elias, Lashley, Miz I say are the headliners. 

It'd be kind of weird to have Lashley debut on Raw last week just to switch him to Smackdown, but who knows. If they wanted him on Smackdown you think they'd just put him there in the first place.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

It'd be kind of weird to have Lashley debut on Raw last week just to switch him to Smackdown, but who knows. If they wanted him on Smackdown you think they'd just put him there in the first place.

Raw after Mania is so much more viewed over the rest of the year. Could be just have him premiere for that show, then switch him over.

12 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Ya, but it’s not something outrageous.

How can you have a show with Brock, Roman, Joe, Braun, Lashley, Jinder. Baron, Wyatt and Drew but only have Cass  and Rusev on SD? 

27 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Not just that but all of the NXT call ups went to Raw as well. 

Theres still SD tomorrow. 

Im hoping with Gable going to RAW that they put American Alpha back together again.

Glad Miz is going to the blue brand.

Im hoping for Finn, Rollins, The Club, Sasha, Bayley, Cass, Braun to make the jump.

1 hour ago, buddy_z34 said:

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/04/16/jeff-hardy-reacts-united-states-title-win/

Mahal will face Hardy at TGRR. Hardy winning seems like a one off thing as im sure Vince wants his boy getting a pop in the middle east. Also great for Hardy to complete the grand slam.

India has been in a border war with Pakistan for decades. Saudis siding with Pakistan. Could be nice heel heat if Jinder wins.

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

ambrose was supposed to be out a lot longer 

And he was also technically already on RAW.  When he got injured he and Rollins were the RAW tag champs - which led us to the whole fustercluck of Jason Jordan paired with Rollins.

3 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Rollins, Cass, Elias, Lashley, Miz I say are the headliners. 

Rollins just debuted new merch that's literally RAW-themed.  He's not moving.  Given that they're making a huge to-do about Backlash being co-branded, we could honestly see Joe move, but I wouldn't count on it.

At this point I'm figuring it's Braun, Finn, Elias, Miz, Big Cass, Jeff Hardy, one of the Revival or the Club, and possibly Titus Worldwide (yeah, the whole bunch or at least I hope so, otherwise we're destined for a Titus vs Mojo feud that NO ONE wants to see) and either Asuka, Bayley, or Sasha.  Plus they'll bring up Cien Almas and either TM61 or Sanity.

Archived