~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

Rollins just debuted new merch that's literally RAW-themed.  He's not moving.  Given that they're making a huge to-do about Backlash being co-branded, we could honestly see Joe move, but I wouldn't count on it.

At this point I'm figuring it's Braun, Finn, Elias, Miz, Big Cass, Jeff Hardy, one of the Revival or the Club, and possibly Titus Worldwide (yeah, the whole bunch or at least I hope so, otherwise we're destined for a Titus vs Mojo feud that NO ONE wants to see) and either Asuka, Bayley, or Sasha.  Plus they'll bring up Cien Almas and either TM61 or Sanity.

I don’t think his shirt is new enough to factor into the decision.

Side note: there are very few shirts on there that I would even consider buying it’s that bad lol. 

I also have Titus World Wide and Cien coming.  Still have Heavy Machinery debuting.

I think they throw some swerves at us tonight. 

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

Rollins just debuted new merch that's literally RAW-themed.  He's not moving.  Given that they're making a huge to-do about Backlash being co-branded, we could honestly see Joe move, but I wouldn't count on it.

At this point I'm figuring it's Braun, Finn, Elias, Miz, Big Cass, Jeff Hardy, one of the Revival or the Club, and possibly Titus Worldwide (yeah, the whole bunch or at least I hope so, otherwise we're destined for a Titus vs Mojo feud that NO ONE wants to see) and either Asuka, Bayley, or Sasha.  Plus they'll bring up Cien Almas and either TM61 or Sanity.

The Y2AJ shirts would say that may not be a factor in their decision making.

Rollins, Cass, Elias, Miz, Revival, Absolution, and maybe Bliss, I'm trying to figure out the woman that would make the most sense, Asuka? go to Smackdown. And I feel like we're at a good spot to see Sanity debut and Neville return. Have Neville return and have him immediately feud with Rollins would be good. I hope that Balor and The Club move there together, but I think they want that on the main show. Also, bet they don't refer to Cass as Big Cass when he returns.

6 hours ago, pollino14 said:

I don’t think his shirt is new enough to factor into the decision.

Side note: there are very few shirts on there that I would even consider buying it’s that bad lol. 

I also have Titus World Wide and Cien coming.  Still have Heavy Machinery debuting.

I think they throw some swerves at us tonight. 

Call me nuts, but I think almost everyone that ate a pin outside of Jinder and The Bar last night is coming over and will score a win in their debut on Smackdown.  Slater and Rhyno will come back as a throw-in (same as Mojo and some others were throw-ins last night), Revival comes over (especially since they sent Gable over to RAW which means they broke up that tag team and more important the tag team of two major workers who can make most anyone look good, so this balances that equation), Mickie James goes over (again, balancing veteran worker presence vacated by Natty), I'm about 50/50 on whether Absolution comes over but I have a feeling they do (they did this before with just swapping factions in the past; plus these two are Paige's girls and riding buddies), and of course Miz who we already know is coming over.  Then throw in the likes of Cass, one of Rollins or Finn (my bet is Finn), and Braun may be dependent on how long Lesnar actually re-signed for and... well... Vince (sadly, I can definitely see Vince wanting to move Braun away from Lesnar because it interferes with his ability to keep pushing Roman at Lesnar).  If Lesnar is working more the lengthier contract and doing UFC sprinkled in, I can see them holding off on Braun/Lesnar until Mania next year (which means they have to keep Braun hot through that point) and giving Brock a chance to (lose) his title fight to the Stipe/Cormier winner.  Otherwise, they'll likely build to an eventual Lesnar/Lashley "superfight" at Mania.

I think they'll also do exactly what they did last year to try and drive interest to the PPV/event immediate following the Shakeup and make it appear like titles could change brands there (they did it last year with Jericho and Owens over the US Title when Owens was swapped to Smackdown).  So we'll either see Jeff Hardy swapped to Smackdown, 1 more of the guys in the IC Title ladder match (Miz is already one) sent over to Smackdown, or both.  They're already moving into a Miz/DB feud from what we can see, so unless they're planning to put the IC title on Bryan again they're either looking for a way to just write off Miz's return match he said he was calling in at Backlash and hoping people just forget about it or they're going to wait till then to have him bring the belt over to Smackdown (if Hardy and US Title stay on RAW) - but then technically Seth is due a return match... and we're talking two straight PPV's where the guys feuding over a belt are on separate brands unless Seth comes over too, at which point you've already lit the fuse on DB/Miz and Seth - one of the marquee guys brought over becomes an instant also-ran during his first month-plus on Smackdown.

Not what I'd do - I'd absolutely kill for them to move Joe to Smackdown and have him and Nakamura enter into a loose "Heavy Hitters" alliance to really put over the heel strong style stuff, but I have serious doubts they'd do that.

17 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Call me nuts, but I think almost everyone that ate a pin outside of Jinder and The Bar last night is coming over and will score a win in their debut on Smackdown.  Slater and Rhyno will come back as a throw-in (same as Mojo and some others were throw-ins last night), Revival comes over (especially since they sent Gable over to RAW which means they broke up that tag team and more important the tag team of two major workers who can make most anyone look good, so this balances that equation), Mickie James goes over (again, balancing veteran worker presence vacated by Natty), I'm about 50/50 on whether Absolution comes over but I have a feeling they do (they did this before with just swapping factions in the past; plus these two are Paige's girls and riding buddies), and of course Miz who we already know is coming over.  Then throw in the likes of Cass, one of Rollins or Finn (my bet is Finn), and Braun may be dependent on how long Lesnar actually re-signed for and... well... Vince (sadly, I can definitely see Vince wanting to move Braun away from Lesnar because it interferes with his ability to keep pushing Roman at Lesnar).  If Lesnar is working more the lengthier contract and doing UFC sprinkled in, I can see them holding off on Braun/Lesnar until Mania next year (which means they have to keep Braun hot through that point) and giving Brock a chance to (lose) his title fight to the Stipe/Cormier winner.  Otherwise, they'll likely build to an eventual Lesnar/Lashley "superfight" at Mania.

I think they'll also do exactly what they did last year to try and drive interest to the PPV/event immediate following the Shakeup and make it appear like titles could change brands there (they did it last year with Jericho and Owens over the US Title when Owens was swapped to Smackdown).  So we'll either see Jeff Hardy swapped to Smackdown, 1 more of the guys in the IC Title ladder match (Miz is already one) sent over to Smackdown, or both.  They're already moving into a Miz/DB feud from what we can see, so unless they're planning to put the IC title on Bryan again they're either looking for a way to just write off Miz's return match he said he was calling in at Backlash and hoping people just forget about it or they're going to wait till then to have him bring the belt over to Smackdown (if Hardy and US Title stay on RAW) - but then technically Seth is due a return match... and we're talking two straight PPV's where the guys feuding over a belt are on separate brands unless Seth comes over too, at which point you've already lit the fuse on DB/Miz and Seth - one of the marquee guys brought over becomes an instant also-ran during his first month-plus on Smackdown.

Not what I'd do - I'd absolutely kill for them to move Joe to Smackdown and have him and Nakamura enter into a loose "Heavy Hitters" alliance to really put over the heel strong style stuff, but I have serious doubts they'd do that.

It wouldn't shock me if the tag teams you mentioned did debut on SD. I think The Revival would have great programs with The Usos and New Day. 

If Braun isn't set over, which I can't see them sending him over to the B show, do you think any bigger superstar is sent over? I just cant see all the big monsters staying on one show. Brock/Braun/Roman/Lashley/Baron/Joe/Drew/Wyatt those 8 guys would be pretty much bigger than all of the SD roster. 

17 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

It wouldn't shock me if the tag teams you mentioned did debut on SD. I think The Revival would have great programs with The Usos and New Day. 

If Braun isn't set over, which I can't see them sending him over to the B show, do you think any bigger superstar is sent over? I just cant see all the big monsters staying on one show. Brock/Braun/Roman/Lashley/Baron/Joe/Drew/Wyatt those 8 guys would be pretty much bigger than all of the SD roster. 

My bet is if/when Sanity come up that they're heels (they won't be treated as much by the fans, but it fits their gimmick more so you can bet that's how Vince will have them written).  And I can see them building towards a Summer/Fall program between Braun and Killian.

3 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Big deal, fix that with the shakeup. Rusev is one of your hottest things goin.

Yeah I understand but besides the Miz who is already going to Smackdown... Raw really didn't have any heels. So I don't see any heels on the Raw roster who can  replace those guys. Gonna see a lot of turns for the SmackDown roster. While it sucks if it had to be Rusev makes a little bit of sense with Aiden English being a heel

RAW
Bobby Roode
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
Jinder Mahal
Baron Corbin
Drew McIntyre
Dolph Ziggler
Chad Gable
Fandango
Tyler Breeze
Zack Ryder