STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok so since nothing can change the fact now.  

I tried to give orca 1.0 an energy vest n1 but was redirected to swag.  I knew for a fact he couldn't die from being hit and  was why I was pushing for him to be the lynch everyday.   So it is almost a given if there were more borg they knew this too and would try and save him if they had a chat (sounds like they would). 

N2 I tried to give malf an energy vest bc I thought he was picard.  I was redirected to racks where it saved both of us from the explosion. 

If there are anymore borg they will be on the tk3 line. 

So what you are saying is you gave/tried to give the top 2 bad guys in the game a vest? Good job pickle. 

(issajoke)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's probably squire...when did he claim Civilian align?

He claimed it Day three. It should have shown up in my scan on N1 though. So there is a Civilian 3rd party.

It's likely TK3 because then the Borg would have one less kill to deal with.

Edited by SirA1

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:
5 hours ago, squire12 said:

Based on this group of 5 from Ruskie

Swag

SirA1 (based on his scan info, he it would be unlikely he is Borg

Touch (investigated by Matts?? and Deanna Troi, also was a mason with rackcs (riker) so the Deanna Troi makes sense in source material)

Matts

Rackcs (dead Federation)

why is everyone just blatantly trusting scans?

@Tk3  At the time of my posting based on the autopsy of the 2 borgs that had been killed, it stated that a failed attempt to convert a player, that player using the conversion ability will have their alignment revealed to the target.   Since I confirmed that SirA1 did in fact visit me on N1, and I was not made aware of his alignment, I made the logical assumption that he was not Borg.

Do you not understand that players do possess information on the game in total that is not fully in the thread?  This goes back to the Vendetta game where you were expecting everyone to trust your view on the situation with information that you and only you had.  Players make decisions based on the information they have and how they interpret that information.  Some information is common (that which has been shared in thread) and some is role/ability based information obtained via PM and night moves. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

He claimed it Day three. It should have shown up in my scan on N1 though. So there is a Civilian 3rd party.

It's likely TK3 because then the Borg would have one less kill to deal with.

Borg isn't wasting his time converting someone who is going to be lynched or hit at a moment's notice

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Tk3  At the time of my posting based on the autopsy of the 2 borgs that had been killed, it stated that a failed attempt to convert a player, that player using the conversion ability will have their alignment revealed to the target.   Since I confirmed that SirA1 did in fact visit me on N1, and I was not made aware of his alignment, I made the logical assumption that he was not Borg.

Do you not understand that players do possess information on the game in total that is not fully in the thread?  This goes back to the Vendetta game where you were expecting everyone to trust your view on the situation with information that you and only you had.  Players make decisions based on the information they have and how they interpret that information.  Some information is common (that which has been shared in thread) and some is role/ability based information obtained via PM and night moves. 

Sure

I was merely suggesting that we not just blindly trust scans

Why is that so upsetting to you?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Sure

I was merely suggesting that we not just blindly trust scans

Why is that so upsetting to you?

It is the same thing with you each game.  You berate other players thinking they should be making the same decisions based on the information you have (some of that thread related and some role/move related) while those same players are playing with different information viewed through a different set of information.  That role and move related information changes the thread information.  You come across as a very 1 way thinking and not being able to see the other players view who has different ( and often very different information).  Vendetta, GOT (Matts hosted game) and a few others games carry the same theme.  

It is part of why I feel you get frustrated with other players. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It is the same thing with you each game.  You berate other players thinking they should be making the same decisions based on the information you have (some of that thread related and some role/move related) while those same players are playing with different information viewed through a different set of information.  That role and move related information changes the thread information.  You come across as a very 1 way thinking and not being able to see the other players view who has different ( and often very different information).  Vendetta, GOT (Matts hosted game) and a few others games carry the same theme.  

It is part of why I feel you get frustrated with other players. 

I'll address this postgame..

Please remind me to do so

This is going to go down as one of the worst nights ever in Federation history.

And mind you, previous nights saw the deaths of many Star Fleet decorated officers.

It all started with screams of pain coming from the Holodeck. It seems that while @Matts4313, aka Worf, Federation aligned (as it was eventually determined via autopsy), was busy sparring with opponents in the Holodeck, an unknown assailant came through the door and assassinated him, shooting him with a barrage of disruptor fire! While Worf tried his best to parry and take cover from the assault, he was nevertheless eventually hit by a lethal disruptor blast. By his corpse, a bat'leth was found.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ship, yet another bomb exploded. Once again, while the bomb was destructive enough to wipe out yet another deck of the ship, only one corpse was found in the blast: that being the corpse of @SirA1. Or rather, what remained of it. Through the use of the transporter, they were able to eventually collect enough of the former molecules of her to determine who it actually was: Beverly Crusher, Federation aligned. It also appeared the corpse underwent a few volleys from a disruptor - who in the world would vaporize a body already blown away from an explosive? Surely, someone incredibly sadistic... A vaporized remains of a tricorder was also found.

Both of these autopsies will be added to the OP momentarily. Day 5 is officially open and will end 7/7 9PM ET...