STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Lol we’re voting for me? 

Lol ok bros. Let’s do it. Y’all just reminded me why I don’t play mafia anymore. I would be voted every day 1.. The feels baby I use to trip but let’s do it baby. Hop on me and End me. 

I’m going to end up being the lynch so don’t worry about it

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

His flip flop on the counselor situation 

Where did I flip flop?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Matts

He has been too nice. He is scumming

I dont need your influence in this game. I have no reason to be nice to you. I just feel you are being genuine. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Can you be more explicit

I’m also liking this Mwill guy. Too quiet and walking around egg shells. Just typing enough to be active but not adding very much.. 

matts-Will-Dome I’ll be Gucci with IMO..

also, would be it worth if one the civs special takes off a mafioso? What are the numbers ?

4-4?? I need a run down of the roles. Legit been 4 years since I’ve been on.. someone without being a jerk tell me. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

Can you be more explicit

Matts is more logical and level headed than I’ve ever seen him. Not hurling insults amongst other things. It feels forced like he is being unnatural. I’m going to trust my gut on this one. Normally he would be screaming to get rid of me. Look at how slow he is playing this. Acting like he is working for the fake claims after Swag already did. Tried to use my fake invest last game on Dingo and him “going along with it” as proof he goes with the gambits. He went with it because he was scum. This isn’t town Matts.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Where did I flip flop?

I dont need your influence in this game. I have no reason to be nice to you. I just feel you are being genuine. 

Interesting. You needed me in Marvel but were awful towards me. But you don’t need my influence here so you have no need to be nice to me?

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I’m also liking this Mwill guy. Too quiet and walking around egg shells. Just typing enough to be active but not adding very much.. 

matts-Will-Dome I’ll be Gucci with IMO..

also, would be it worth if one the civs special takes off a mafioso? What are the numbers ?

4-4?? I need a run down of the roles. Legit been 4 years since I’ve been on.. someone without being a jerk tell me. 

Everyone is a civ special, thought not are all named

Check that OP again

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok, dictionary boy.

Well, you are known to be wild with making ish up. And also it is very apparent that new host is also over-excited and interjecting into the game - - which I warned against ( @Dome). 

Thems the breaks sometimes. @Forge finally rolled scum last game and was super excited only to die N1. Sometimes mafia pee's in your cheerios. 

When I shoot, I don't miss!!

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Where did I flip flop?

You’re like MGK. Insult him in a line compliment him on the next. 

Youre both defending and pushing him in a sly way. 

Archived