STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So we have Counselor claiming to be in a mason chat with Dome initially, that turns out to be a lie.  Then claiming other that can win with town, might have other members of his faction, but unsure due to misinterpretation of PM from host.  I am thinking this is the best vote for D1 or we move to an inactive that is likely to help very little in the upcoming days.

I am not seeing the Orca and Matts scum as of yet.  

The Rammy discord item is odd, but the discord usage was mentioned a few times prior to his posting.  Certainly worth looking into more for sure.  

Counselor

Oh welcome squire 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I feel like people are fearmonging the concept of a lynch queue, and are misusing it as a concept.  You’re all focused on the concept of lynching Counselor at a later date, which I’m not really sure why.

Read what Orca said.  If he had a bullet, he would cap Counselor — and I imagine multiple people feel the same way.  That’s significant.

Everyone has a unique role.  There is a substantial likelihood that there is a Vig.  Look at the player list.  No offense, but there is an 80% that Vig could be a disaster going on their own reads alone.  Try explaining in post-game that you’re the Vig that didn’t hit Counselor.

By pushing elsewhere, Town maintains control over its primary tool.  If Counselor receives protection or something, we know he’s lying.  We can even direct him on who to steal from, and he might uncover scum, and if he lies he’s dead, or better yet we might direct him to scum and they have to kill him to prevent that from being unearthed.

If Counselor is telling the truth about being a survivor, I want him to win, but there are a ton of safety nets in place to prevent a disaster on it.

@theuntouchable @Malfatron @Dome @Tk3 @bucsfan333 I would love to hear your opinions on the above ^^^^^

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How so, lmao.

Ill explain later.  I want to get other peoples reactions first.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Stealing also implies that it makes powered civs useless. And he's far more likely to choose a civ than not.

Sure. 

Look, I’m not saying we shouldn’t lynch him at all but IMO we’ve got Matts in a corner and the dude is scrambling. 

Matts is guaranteed scum.