TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, now that you all caught on, we can all have an intelligent conversation about how Forge broadcasted his double vote, just like Dome broadcasted his posting restriction.

Same reason.

Double voter is usually civ.

Post restriction is usually civ.

Thats it.

Just now, Counselor said:

So you have to name a show every time you post?

Are you and swag trying to get me to make an official claim/fake claim (ala dingo) about what my role is?

I don't think I can comment on whether what I'm doing is a gambit made up by me or something that has to do with my role. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

There is no benefit to that.

A bad guy might need that information to make something bad happen. 

And yeah, feels like there is no correlation between characters and affiliation.

Powers could be fully randomized too.

I figured out an obvious role thats in the game.

Its obvious based on the OP

orca

@TheKillerNacho

This is probably smart.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You went from making it explicitly clear, and when it actually drew attention your immediate retort was, “Who cares.”  Meaning no one should care, but that was only the case after it trended away from what I presume to be your desired reaction.

I'm saying who cares as in "who care's that whatever I'm doing isn't subtle" 

CSI: NY

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It was before the game started.  And, I don’t see why Peter would have this restriction, ergo, I did not believe that to be genuine.

It was before the game started, but not before I got my role. 

Believe.

Just now, Dome said:

It was before the game started, but not before I got my role. 

Believe.

Okay, and?  I didn’t believe Rick’s claim that he’s Rick Sanchez either, what’s your point?  The only interesting one from pre-game was Nacho.

That was seriously cringe:

I’m trying to get you modkilled for commenting on something rooted in the game, which is based upon bcb’s prior games, and you already alluded to you genuinely having the restriction, but are now whining about people taking away your ability to say it’s fake because the mod made mean person rules.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, now that you all caught on, we can all have an intelligent conversation about how Forge broadcasted his double vote, just like Dome broadcasted his posting restriction.

Do you ever think that maybe when you think you're dreaming, you're really awake, and when you think you're awake, you're really dreaming? 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Malf if you have a posting restriction like this post to confirm that 

Friends 

@SwAg

"like this post" is the important part of the post, not "posting restriction like this".

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s convenient, Dome.  You already inferred “you have a posting restriction like this,” so, you’re just looking for an out of this that you already blew.

you left out the word post, i'm assuming intentionally, to change the entire point of what was being said.

I was telling malf to like the post if he was having difficulty

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s bull****, Dome.

no, you're just confused

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That was seriously cringe:

I’m trying to get you modkilled for commenting on something rooted in the game, which is based upon bcb’s prior games, and you already alluded to you genuinely having the restriction, but are now whining about people taking away your ability to say it’s fake because the mod made mean person rules.

this doen't even make sense. are you serious?

reread my post to malf, you're confused about what was happening there.

• Like 1