TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

I said show, not character. 

Well I'll leave it as a mystery, just know I'm never claiming mafia or my actual character unless I need to.  

Except he has. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I think you ****ed up and are trying to play it off as a joke now.

Dingo

How do you think dingo ****ed up?

By saying hes not claiming mafia?

Because thats exactly how he modkilled himself a couple games ago.

If you didnt mean this, feel free to clarify what you meant.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

How do you think dingo ****ed up?

By saying hes not claiming mafia?

Because thats exactly how he modkilled himself a couple games ago.

If you didnt mean this, feel free to clarify what you meant.

I had a whole conversation about Ted posting, which is clearly what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. Counselor is scrambling here. Almost gives up right away when he thinks i caught him in a sneaky trap

2. If counselor is mafia, dome is likely civ. Swag accused dome, counselor, and ksj. Counselor is reaching out to dome to assure everyone that they arent mafia together. Counselor is appealing to dome hard here. He wants dome to come right out and say that they arent mafia together. Dome obliges.

3. Giving up and staying in is more easily discussed in a chat rather than pm.

4. Counselor votes himself, but unvotes when orca piles on, and then votes pickle.

Also hot take: orca and counselor are mafia together.

Orca knows counselor is a lost cause so he then says very confidently "counselor (mafia bus) then dingo (civ)"

Also, counselor could have been getting revenge on orca bussing him by then voting pickle, his twin.

And swag....when dingo said he wouldnt claim mafia, he was talking about the GOT mafia where he named all the mafia. I am discouraged that I have to explain this to you.

Lmao maybe you should retire from mafia 

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. Counselor is scrambling here. Almost gives up right away when he thinks i caught him in a sneaky trap

2. If counselor is mafia, dome is likely civ. Swag accused dome, counselor, and ksj. Counselor is reaching out to dome to assure everyone that they arent mafia together. Counselor is appealing to dome hard here. He wants dome to come right out and say that they arent mafia together. Dome obliges.

3. Giving up and staying in is more easily discussed in a chat rather than pm.

4. Counselor votes himself, but unvotes when orca piles on, and then votes pickle.

Also hot take: orca and counselor are mafia together.

Orca knows counselor is a lost cause so he then says very confidently "counselor (mafia bus) then dingo (civ)"

Also, counselor could have been getting revenge on orca bussing him by then voting pickle, his twin.

And swag....when dingo said he wouldnt claim mafia, he was talking about the GOT mafia where he named all the mafia. I am discouraged that I have to explain this to you.

tenor.gif?itemid=5417245

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think Nacho is scum but I've thought that pretty much all of the last couple games and he wasn't. Good thing Dingo is also scum, I'll go him. Dingo.

Notice how racks is confident in his assessment despite knowing full well he shouldn't be, which means either he knows something. Or he's going for the easy lynch because he's a follower.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I had a whole conversation about Ted posting, which is clearly what I'm talking about.

Yeah ted has 10 posts this game at least, he's been very active D1. Have you not read his profile?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

While you’re right, that is clearly an absolutely terrific contribution by rack, I still think you’re scum, and trying to compensate for an error at this point.

What error?

The obvious fact Ted has nailed mafia this game? He led the lynch on Orca on D3 and my lynch on D6 to win the game for town. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

You’re just reinforcing my inclination that you and Ted are scum together.

I mean you say this, yet ignore the obvious option if I was mafia with ted I would just point out he's french and said he would be busy or just ignore it because it's the fluff part of D1. 

Swag old buddy old chum, should I tell town what we've been doing?