TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I guess "lol" posts are allowed without restriction then? You did it twice.

There are some assumptions going around about what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. 

The Real Housewives of Orange County 

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm glad I saw the day where someone pushed for a lynch because someone should have received his PM at 2:36pm but claims to have receive it at 2:58pm. Thanks for that Pickle.

I'll vote Shady for now. 

I'm interested in the Touch-Swag connection right now. The whole "Swag arguing with people. Civ" then "You're not coherent nor relevant" 2 pages later felt a bit weird. I feel like civ Touch stays fairly quiet on early days. And Swag completely avoids confrontation with Touch too, which isn't really his style. Wouldn't be shocked if those 2 are scum together

If you are gonna fake amusement over my argument then at least get the facts right.

1. I said nacho had his role before he made the post about probably having to look up the character he gets.  

2. Nacho said that was a lie and he hadn't received his pm yet. 

3. I proved nacho to be a lying based on roles going out in the order of signups.  

4. Nacho then claims to have received his pm 20 or so minutes after me despite him being 7 spots above me on the signups. 

So you are either trying to downplay this bc you are aligned with nacho or you are too lazy to see the facts.....Nacho was caught for making that post after he received his role PM and then kept digging himself into a deeper hole with the further lies. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you are gonna fake amusement over my argument then at least get the facts right.

1. I said nacho had his role before he made the post about probably having to look up the character he gets.  

3. I proved nacho to be a lying based on roles going out in the order of signups.  

4. Nacho then claims to have received his pm 20 or so minutes after me despite him being 7 spots above me on the signups. 

So you are either trying to downplay this bc you are aligned with nacho or you are too lazy to see the facts.....Nacho was caught for making that post after he received his role PM and then kept digging himself into a deeper hole with the further lies. 

o.O

still never lied this game, about that or anything else, nor do I need to.

Honestly the reason you're not getting traction on this is because people know when they received their own role PM and thus know it had nothing to do with the order in the OP.

but you do you

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not faking it, I'm genuinely amused. Your definition of proof is hilarious

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How the hell did you prove this?

You know for a fact that bcb sent out the roles in the order of the signups?  Not reverse order?  Not scum first, town last?

Pickle

Just now, squire12 said:

How the hell did you prove this?

You know for a fact that bcb sent out the roles in the order of the signups?  Not reverse order?  Not scum first, town last?

Pickle

I said it was assuming roles went out in order of the signup..

Are you even reading. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I said it was assuming roles went out in order of the signup..

Are you even reading. 

I mean, if you are assuming something that is that significant in the formulation of your theory, you haven't really "proven" anything, fwiw. Your entire hypothesis is based on an assumption that could easily be incorrect. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

except you didnt say that

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Take note, dome and nacho both had their roles before they made these posts (assuming roles went out the same order as the signups).  

Nacho seems to be trying to throw off the thread with his post.  I don't like it all, much like what I saw from swag and counselor from last game.

But I did.  Check out the bold