TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I haven’t read up except the last two pages. Can you quote those posts?

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I received my role pm 2:54 PM

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You really wanna lie, do you think that is wise.....

You made the following post at 2:31 pm.  

I received my role pm at 2:35 pm.  There are 7 spot in between us.  I know for a fact it takes more then 4 minutes (actually it would be less then 4 minutes) to send out 7 pm's.  You are only allowed to send 1 pm per minute so it would take a minimum of 7 or so minutes to send out 7 pm's.  That is not taking into account any time lag to get the text for the pm's.  

You had your role before you made that post.  You can try and debate it all you want but you are LYING

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I will seriously LMAO if Pickle is right for the wrong reasons again. 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

From nachos reactions, this could be the case

It's funny that dome had his role and admitted it but nacho is taking the hard stance that he didn't 

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I'm glad I saw the day where someone pushed for a lynch because someone should have received his PM at 2:36pm but claims to have receive it at 2:58pm. Thanks for that Pickle.

I'll vote Shady for now. 

I'm interested in the Touch-Swag connection right now. The whole "Swag arguing with people. Civ" then "You're not coherent nor relevant" 2 pages later felt a bit weird. I feel like civ Touch stays fairly quiet on early days. And Swag completely avoids confrontation with Touch too, which isn't really his style. Wouldn't be shocked if those 2 are scum together

I don't understand.  I avoid confrontation with Touch in every game until he badgers me into a conflict.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think you’re confused again?

Blue’s Clues 

I'm not.  Just reinforcing your prior bull**** claims about not commenting on the restriction because you didn't believe you could do so without being modkilled

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

to be fair, nachos response is quite interesting 

I mean yeah I am getting defensive about it, I'll openly admit that. I'm getting defensive because Pickle must think I'm really bad at this if he actually thinks I'd lie about something so easily verifiable. He is simply either not town or said it to see the reactions to it. Either way, I don't regret pointing out how horrible his line of thinking is; especially for someone who I usually consider a good scum hunter

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean yeah I am getting defensive about it, I'll openly admit that. I'm getting defensive because Pickle must think I'm really bad at this if he actually thinks I'd lie about something so easily verifiable. He is simply either not town or said it to see the reactions to it. Either way, I don't regret pointing out how horrible his line of thinking is; especially for someone who I usually consider a good scum hunter

But he has moved on from the lying part into the time you received it and what it means. 

Now, granted that is based largely upon an assumption and could easily be incorrect, but your reaction has been interesting.