TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm not.  Just reinforcing your prior bull**** claims about not commenting on the restriction because you didn't believe you could do so without being modkilled

You’re putting words in my mouth. 

Cheaters 

We could have gotten to this point through my means, but Malfatron swooped in to be clear there was a logical progression and continuation, or whatever other artificial construct Malfatron tried to implant while patronizing me to prevent me from questioning it.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But he has moved on from the lying part into the time you received it and what it means. 

Now, granted that is based largely upon an assumption and could easily be incorrect, but your reaction has been interesting. 

?? He's literally called me a list in virtually every one of his posts discussing the topic. I don't think there's anything to be gained from role pm times. If there is, it probably means Pickle is scum since it seems that he was one of the first to receive his pm

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You’re putting words in my mouth. 

Cheaters 

23 hours ago, Dome said:

Are you and swag trying to get me to make an official claim/fake claim (ala dingo) about what my role is?

I don't think I can comment on whether what I'm doing is a gambit made up by me or something that has to do with my role. 

This is probably smart.

I'm saying who cares as in "who care's that whatever I'm doing isn't subtle" 

CSI: NY

Open wide.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

There are some assumptions going around about what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. 

The Real Housewives of Orange County 

Hmm...

I have ideas but it seems like you would be short lived it it was anything meaningful instead of a restriction.

Vote count 

Counselor -3-Forge, Orca

Shady --4-ksj, ted, Malf, Counselor 

Nacho --2--Dome, Pickle 

Swag --1--Dingo 

Dingo - 2-- SwAg, rack 

Rack --1--ET

Forge --1--Hockey 

Orca - - 1--nacho 

Pickle --1--squire 

10 to lynch

Day one ends at 9 Pm eastern if a majority is not reached.  

Night powers are ordered by who sends it in first so don't yell at me if you're slow

I don't know. 

I liked my thought process.  It's the inverse of the process that caught Counselor last game.  Whereas that instance seemed like an error, this one seems like a concerted effort.  But, I let it be pushed to the back amid my other thoughts and pushes.

I laughed when Pickle started because it seemed incoherent, and I laughed a bit more whenever he started providing simultaneous and alternative explanations, accompanied with ultimatums.  And I can appreciate people "getting him" on the misspeaks.  But, I think he drew out the Nacho-Malfatron connection.  Malfatron ignored Dome's push on Nacho based on the rules.  Malfatron intervened in my push on Nacho based on pre-game statements.  And then Malfatron intervened again on Rick's push based on pre-game.

I think there is something there, and Malfatron is concerned about allowing the mole hill become a mountain.

I think I'm on the Nacho/Malfatron wagon.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know. 

I liked my thought process.  It's the inverse of the process that caught Counselor last game.  Whereas that instance seemed like an error, this one seems like a concerted effort.  But, I let it be pushed to the back amid my other thoughts and pushes.

I laughed when Pickle started because it seemed incoherent, and I laughed a bit more whenever he started providing simultaneous and alternative explanations, accompanied with ultimatums.  And I can appreciate people "getting him" on the misspeaks.  But, I think he drew out the Nacho-Malfatron connection.  Malfatron ignored Dome's push on Nacho based on the rules.  Malfatron intervened in my push on Nacho based on pre-game statements.  And then Malfatron intervened again on Rick's push based on pre-game.

I think there is something there, and Malfatron is concerned about allowing the mole hill become a mountain.

I think I'm on the Nacho/Malfatron wagon.

Let's Lynch malf then