TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

31 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dingo, I feel like you're pretending to be the village idiot between the Ted communication flub and subsequent reaction, and now you're just memeing for people to lynch me on Day 1 while you abstain from any real interaction.

Swag, I think you're scum and have made my points. 

This is your classic scum meta where you try to act all civ by posting a lot and aruging a lot. 

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm already voting for Dingo.

uh huh. 

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

dingo

lol you're not gonna lunch me. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Swag, I think you're scum and have made my points. 

This is your classic scum meta where you try to act all civ by posting a lot and aruging a lot. 

uh huh. 

lol you're not gonna lunch me. 

I mean, me personally? no. If town wants to flip to you I wouldnt object

Orca is the one I'm getting lynched

@bcb1213 thanks for the game and the cool role and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I really don't want to ruin your game but this is the best play for me... Kamikaze!

I'm Ray Holt, who is apparently a character in Brooklyn 99 (tried to soft by posting Steve McClendon, who is #99 on the Jets but idk if anyone noticed).

After Pickle started pushing me for dumb reasons and people started voting me I decided to burn my day invest on Day flippin 1. Guess who's guilty?
That's right, The Orca is.

No way I'm taking this info to my grave due to this dumb "no claiming" rule. I'd rather just take the modkill so town can lynch a real scum today instead. I will be killed by God but it is you who gets lynched today, @The Orca, as I said earlier.

Also @Pickle Rick ... f you buddy
TUsL9Qh.png
Town should probably try to figure out if earlier role PMs are scum because if so Pickle had one of the earliest ones.

Was thinking about posting this later but I figured this dumb town would need at least 30 minutes to flip to the correct vote.

Orca

Dome

Dingo

Malf

Pickle Rick (maybe)

There are your suspects.

Hockey and Forge are town. Touch is probably town.

I had some more invests than just this one but alas whoever is town on me forced me into this action. Maybe I should've tried to flip the lynch but it would only look even more scummy by those on me. This way we at least get one confirmed scum d1.

Ciao, gl town.

jump-off-cliff.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@bcb1213 thanks for the game and the cool role and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I really don't want to ruin your game but this is the best play for me... Kamikaze!

I'm Ray Holt, who is apparently a character in Brooklyn 99 (tried to soft by posting Steve McClendon, who is #99 on the Jets but idk if anyone noticed).

After Pickle started pushing me for dumb reasons and people started voting me I decided to burn my day invest on Day flippin 1. Guess who's guilty?
That's right, The Orca is.

No way I'm taking this info to my grave due to this dumb "no claiming" rule. I'd rather just take the modkill so town can lynch a real scum today instead. I will be killed by God but it is you who gets lynched today, @The Orca, as I said earlier.

Also @Pickle Rick ... f you buddy
TUsL9Qh.png
Town should probably try to figure out if earlier role PMs are scum because if so Pickle had one of the earliest ones.

Was thinking about posting this later but I figured this dumb town would need at least 30 minutes to flip to the correct vote.

Orca

Dome

Dingo

Malf

Pickle Rick (maybe)

There are your suspects.

Hockey and Forge are town. Touch is probably town.

I had some more invests than just this one but alas whoever is town on me forced me into this action. Maybe I should've tried to flip the lynch but it would only look even more scummy by those on me. This way we at least get one confirmed scum d1.

Ciao, gl town.

jump-off-cliff.jpg

Well this is 100% fake...and it doesnt bother me 1 bit...cause I'm 100000% town

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

better than being lynched in vain.

If you said this  minus the role bit and then took the lynch we'd lynch Orca on D2. Assuming it's accurate. 

Now we'll likely lynch a 3rd townie unless town suddenly decides to trust you, I'm not lynching Orca until I can confirm your info. Although this might force Bcb to call it night here. 

If you said this  minus the role bit and then took the lynch we'd lynch Orca on D2. Assuming it's accurate. 

Now we'll likely lynch a 3rd townie unless town suddenly decides to trust you, I'm not lynching Orca until I can confirm your info. Although this might force Bcb to call it night here. 

You realize I couldnt claim the information without claiming my role? lol

I mean it should, but it doesnt bother me if he doesnt. I'm town 1000% 

I still don't know what his invest was and he hasnt explained it