TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Honestly, there's a certain appeal to being misslynched d1 as town. Esp when you have a powerful role. Its a chance to laugh at town. On the other hand, the scum who pushed for your lynch are all secretly smirking in the shadows. This time I feel confident that I will not only get satisfaction from dumbtown but also scum this time. I'm excited.

If Rick is town, he officially loses the right to complain about being lynched as L d1.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

there's one reason in particular you over Dome but ill sit on it for like 15 min more

when i'm town i dont make an attempt whatsoever to appear town in my posts; I dont don't fake anything at all - I post my thoughts as I see them. I thought you picked up on this in particular. the only time I try to fake anything or think about how a post will be perceived is when I'm scum.

you of course, do know this. but you're not town

See, what I picked up on is your attention to detail...specifically what someone says and your breakdown of posts. You dont go for surface level low hanging fruit as a civ...which I believe you are doing. You also get defensive when you are voted for bad reasons as scum...aka Pickles push this game

I think this is right lol 

Vote count 

Shady --1--ksj

Nacho --5--Dome, Pickle, Orca. Touch, ted 

Dingo - 2-- SwAg, rack 

Rack --1--ET

Dome --1--Hockey 

Orca - - 1--nacho

Pickle --1--squire 

Md4l --1--Malf 

Squire --1--Shady 

Swag - - 3--Forge, dingo 

9.to lynch

Day one ends at 9 Pm eastern if a majority is not reached.  

Night powers are ordered by who sends it in first so don't yell at me if you're slow

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly, there's a certain appeal to being misslynched d1 as town. Esp when you have a powerful role. Its a chance to laugh at town. On the other hand, the scum who pushed for your lynch are all secretly smirking in the shadows. This time I feel confident that I will not only get satisfaction from dumbtown but also scum this time. I'm excited.

If Rick is town, he officially loses the right to complain about being lynched as L d1.

So you have the most powerful town role and just broadcasted that to everyone......sure that is the smart play.

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i’m about to go out so i’ll do two things and see how they’ve played out when i get home

one i am going to put a loose vote on squire and see how he reacts if it all

and

two i am going to warn y’all against trying to metagame swag’s day one too much, he’s exactly the kind of guy who would and can play accounting for the possibility of being metagamed and adjust accordingly 

I seem to have made an impression on you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

See, what I picked up on is your attention to detail...specifically what someone says and your breakdown of posts. You dont go for surface level low hanging fruit as a civ...which I believe you are doing. You also get defensive when you are voted for bad reasons as scum...aka Pickles push this game

I get defensive when I get fos'd for stupid reasons as any alignment because I find them an insult to my intelligence more than anything.

You're probably right in that I have a greater attention to detail when I roll villager but that isn't the case this time. I have some power, this time.

Either way I'd hardly call you low-hanging fruit.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you have the most powerful town role and just broadcasted that to everyone......sure that is the smart play.

Not most powerful - and its hard to say what the scope of the game is but I'd say its pretty darn powerful, probably. Either way, I'd rather say this outloud before than after

Just now, Dome said:

@TheKillerNacho what’s the reasoning on me, other than that I’m voting for you?

I don't trust you. You haven't been forthcoming about anything at all this game. While I believe you may have some sort of posting restriction I really don't like how you're using it to cover up for the fact you are barely contributing.