Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Some things are really jumping out right now and it centers around the orca voting block.  I'd wager scum in on this line right now.  1 in 5 shot vs 1 in 17.   3 of these having some very scummy posts.  

This might be a rare time I agree with you.  I would put swag, Counselor mookie as the 3 scum.

Which 3 are you thinking?

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

Can we please ******* win a game as town finally? Scum has been on a streak Thank you ***** balls

Why when we're doing garbage 💩 like voting Orca. Lets make things interesting.

Dome. You literally can not convince me otherwise.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Why when we're doing garbage 💩 like voting Orca. Lets make things interesting.

Dome. You literally can not convince me otherwise.

@squire12 I was leaning heavily towards md4l before this post.  Mostly bc he was voting orca despite dome being up there in votes. Since he posted and switched his vote back to him I am starting to lean back towards town 

13 hours ago, MD4L said:

Orca seems like a terrible vote

13 hours ago, MD4L said:

If/when (it’s really when) town loses y’all will day we should’ve vote Dome.

13 hours ago, MD4L said:

Dome is my guy. We’ve won games together. And one of the biggest reasons is you guys are scary mafia players lol.

Rethinking this, with md4l's shift to dome very very shortly after my post drawing attention to those 5 I am starting to come back to a scum lean.   

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 I was leaning heavily towards md4l before this post.  Mostly bc he was voting orca despite dome being up there in votes. Since he posted and switched his vote back to him I am starting to lean back towards town 

Rethinking this, with md4l's shift to dome very very shortly after my post drawing attention to those 5 I am starting to come back to a scum lean.   

I’m glad your thinking this out but it’s meaningless. I’m town putting myself on the line to get Dome out of here. As mafia this is an atrocious play bc I’m not getting protected as a result. So lean where you’d like.

Archived