Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

17 hours ago, SwAg said:

I'm lynching gimmick posters this game.  Convenient timing for you two.

17 hours ago, SwAg said:

The two people I've been addressing for multiple posts now.

17 hours ago, SwAg said:

Double whammy, here.

Vote for Orca to get rid of a gimmick.  Plus, lynching Orca on D1 is tradition, and I support tradition.

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

Orca

16 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I told Counselor to be less obvious, but he said the Town version of him doesn't care about optics.

Swag and counselor are the other 2.  

Swag wants to go for gimmicks when it doesn't appear the 2 people he is referring to (orca and touch) are posting in a gimmick style.  

Swag also conveniently skipped over the gimmicks of the 2 players that are not even going to play the game (mission and fin) to focus on non-existent claims of gimmicks from 2 active players (orca and touch).

Then there is the final post I quoted.  It reads a lot like swag is trying to play damage control with that post then he is making a joke.  

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m glad your thinking this out but it’s meaningless. I’m town putting myself on the line to get Dome out of here. As mafia this is an atrocious play bc I’m not getting protected as a result. So lean where you’d like.

hmmm.....

so why are you focusing on "protection" with a few of your posts?

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Not even a little. I’ve played a lot of mafia in my day. Very rarely is anything learned from D1 and town is lynched 90% of the time.

Ugh, this how you’re going to justify making a bad decision.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

D1 is a “bad decision” in a majority of games. Why are you so against an Orca Lynch?

We can vote Orca at any time. You were not around last game but...

38 minutes ago, MD4L said:

As evidenced in last game, Orca can have the facts laid out. We can always vote him away (no disrespect @The Orca)

Its now or never for Dome. 

WIFOM also got him killed but the point remains: we can just pointlessly vote him tomorrow. Dome is now or watch his alignment win type of proposition.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Not even a little. I’ve played a lot of mafia in my day. Very rarely is anything learned from D1 and town is lynched 90% of the time.

If anything, Day 1 is the most blatantly pure day of scumhunting there is. Is a town usually lynched? Sure, scum have inside information when the town doesn't, can usually keep the majority vote off a teammate, and just statistically, usually town comprises at least 70% of the game leaving a mere 30% chance to lynch scum purely mathematically, at best.

However, I find Day 1 to be extremely telling later in the game when a scum player eventually is lynched for the interactions - and one can use these interactions to make an informed lynch Day 1, as well.

Merely piling on an existing Day 1 bandwagon, on the other hand, virtually clinches a town being lynched and removes the rest of the town's ability to read you.

To expand my thoughts on Dome,

I compare to him to a player named Injured Reserve on the old forum. Great player, rarely got voted away, but there was a rule we used with him. Vote him away early because even if he’s town to start (like last game) somehow he’ll end up mafia and town won’t be able to stop him.

@SwAg @bcb1213 @rackcs can attest to what I’m saying.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

To expand my thoughts on Dome,

I compare to him to a player named Injured Reserve on the old forum. Great player, rarely got voted away, but there was a rule we used with him. Vote him away early because even if he’s town to start (like last game) somehow he’ll end up mafia and town won’t be able to stop him.

@SwAg @bcb1213 @rackcs can attest to what I’m saying.

What makes you think that would be a threat to us this game?

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What makes you think that would be a threat to us this game?

I’m wary of recruiting every game. The last two games as mafia have featured a recruiter, and I believe from the role options, there are a couple abilities  unspecified.

Archived