Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

N1 WRITEUP:

A goofy looking, tall, and alien ripoff of Patrick Ewing emerged from the shadows.

***BEEP BEEP!****

*ZOOM*

...but it was too late. Ewing tied him into a knot and threw him into the trash can. @Counselor is dead. He was ROAD RUNNER, 2 shot commuter untargetable from all night actions TUNE SQUAD ALIGNMENT

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

VC: 

3 Swag - Touch, Pickle, Orca

3 Finn - Squire, Dome, Swag

3 Dome - Forge, Hockey, MD4L

1 Orca - Mookie

2 MD4L - Bcb, Counselor

1 Mookie - Nacho

1 Forge - Matts

1 Touch - Finn

1 Mission - Rackcs

Mission DID NOT vote. HE MUST vote tomorrow or he will be modkilled.

SWAG is today's lynch. Writeup incoming.

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Day 1 Writeup:

Touch and the Wondertwins surrounded SwAg. **** you Swag! What do you mean **** two? That's meta! 30 seconds????? I'm going to show you. They surrounded him helplessly on a relentless triple team and squashed him. They then inflated him back like a baloon and he went flying back to earth. As he was on his way back, you could hear him say "Larry, I'm gonna give us both twos back there. We weren't in any emotional state to putt." Swag was BILL MURRAY: BILL MURRAY Aligned

Dome couldn't get the giant grin off of his face. After all, he's single handedly won 5 games in a row and 90% of the reason why about 5 different people have retired. However, Forge, Hockey, and MD4L crowded around him. "Wa wa wa wa wa wa waaaaait a mmmmm mm mmm mminute there fellas!", he stammered! Cccccc ccccan't we ttttttt ta tat ta ta...communicate about this???" It was too late. They stuffed him into a locker and he wasn't seen or heard from again. Dome was Porky Pig, 2 shot thief, TUNE SQUAD ALIGNED

Squire, Dome, and Swag surrounded Finneas. Luckily for him, the #13th pick of the draft didn't seem to notice. He was Larry Johnson, 2 shot 1/2 vote for lynch, TUNE SQUAD ALIGNED.

You have 15 minutes to get me your moves.

Mookie

But who would hit Counselor? More likely a redirect if I had to guess.