Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

18 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Playoffs... Quite a conundrum:

14-team standard scoring... Need to pick one QB...

Matt Stafford home vs. CHI
Phil Ricers on road @ KC
Derek Carr on road @ DAL

Again standard scoring so:

1 pt per 25 pass yards
4 pt per pass TD
1 pt per 10 rush yards
6 pt per rush TD

I would ride the hotter hand in rivers

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ill do this one last time because now Im panicking with the SAT night game almost here.

Phillip Rivers @ KC or Aaron Rodgers @ CAR?

I have 1 vote for Phillip Rvers and 1 Matt Berry vote for Aaron Rodgers so far.

I say rivers. Hot hand against a weaker defense. Rodgers is great, but the guy hasn’t played in 2 months. Gonna be some rust 

25 minutes ago, Frank Costello said:

Russell Wilson vs LA
Roethlisberger vs New England

Who and why? Many thanks in advance. 

I would play Russ. Although the Pitt/New England total is the highest on the board I believe this game should produce a ton of points. Seattle seems to play as their opponent does week in and out and we know the Rams will get their points. I'd say Russ goes over 300 passing with at least 3 total TD's. 

4 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I would play Russ. Although the Pitt/New England total is the highest on the board I believe this game should produce a ton of points. Seattle seems to play as their opponent does week in and out and we know the Rams will get their points. I'd say Russ goes over 300 passing with at least 3 total TD's. 

My biggest worry with Russ is the fact that it's a divisional game. I expect the game to not only be tough, but points to be at a premium. 

But the way he's been playing as of late, it's so hard to bench him. 

25 minutes ago, Frank Costello said:

My biggest worry with Russ is the fact that it's a divisional game. I expect the game to not only be tough, but points to be at a premium. 

But the way he's been playing as of late, it's so hard to bench him. 

I think like that with division games myself but it isn't fool proof thinking. Pittsburgh and Baltimore just put up over 60. Tough call. Do you get Wilson in a Sea/Arz type snooze fest or a Wilson in a Sea/Hou type shootout? I look to who they are playing and say this game, even as a division game, has more potential to be a shootout. I understand that if Cutler can hang 300 and a few TD's on NE then why shouldn't Ben.  One game is basically for the division while the other is basically for Home Field so at least you know you'll be getting the best effort no matter who you choose.  Good luck. 

2 hours ago, Frank Costello said:

Russell Wilson vs LA
Roethlisberger vs New England

Who and why? Many thanks in advance. 

I say Big Ben. Pittsburgh at home has been unstoppable and Ben and the Steelers have been on fire. 

Wilson is a fine choice, but he is facing the tougher defense and hasn’t been as hot as Ben 

Archived