Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

Aaron Nagler:  Sweet throw from Kizer on an over route to Moore off play action in team work. Coverage was good, just great placement. Nice catch and run from Moore.

Tom Silverstein:  In 1 on 1 pass rush, Za’Dariis Smith with two really impressive rushes against Bakhtiati. Explosive off the line.

Ryan Wood: The early legend of Rashan Gary grows. He beat David Bakhtiari not once, but twice in one-on-one drills. Bakhtiari didn’t even touch Gary on an up-and-in move. You simply don’t see anyone do that to Bakhtiari. Very impressive.

Bakhtiari: past his prime?

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Well hell...that screws it all up. Thought it good that I had three separate takes about three separate players....now I'm bummed :(

You're not the only one, I saw about 5 reaction tweets deleted because of the Wood typo...

Sounds like J'mon came to play today, good to see. 

Aaron Nagler:

Nice job coming back to the ball by J’Mon Moore on a deep dig vs pressure. Rodgers had to trust the WR would read it like he did, and Moore delivered. Solid practice so far from the second year wide out.

Hollman continues to get reps with the first string defense.

Rob Demovsky: Jimmy Graham was charting with the trainers and then headed inside. Looked to be talking with the staff about a lower leg issue

Add on....

Rob Demovsky:   And Graham is back on the field.
(Probably just had to hit the head.....)

Some special teams action.........

Ryan Wood: First kickoff coverage: Davis, Brown, Tonyan, Shepherd, Crawford, Burks, Kumerow, Fackrell, Greene, Jones. Ficken at kicker with Crosby out.

Sam Ficken kicked 4 times against the rush:

XP good
39L good
45L wide right
50R good

Rob Demovsky: Sam Ficken now 8-of-11 in camp.
Correction - Make that 11-of-14
(I think these guys are just screwing around and putting out bogus initial tweets.....)

Rob Demovsky: Looked like Matt LaFleur pulled the No. 1 offense after one play in the final team period because of a turnover. Jaire Alexander force fumble after Davante Adams caught a slant. Blake Martinez recovered it. We'll see what LaFleur says about that after.

Practice No. 5 ends after one hour and 50 minutes with the defense celebrating what can only be categorized as the offense's worst day so far.

Aaron Nagler:  Brutal display from the offense in final team period.

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Some special teams action.........

Ryan Wood: First kickoff coverage: Davis, Brown, Tonyan, Shepherd, Crawford, Burks, Kumerow, Fackrell, Greene, Jones. Ficken at kicker with Crosby out.

Interesting seeing 3 WRs in that lineup. No way we will be keeping all 3 on the roster. I take it that David and Brown are currently our gunners.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Hmmmmm....interesting comments from MLF towards the offense and their lack of hustle, urgency and execution. Pretty cut and dried. He wasnt pleased.

I liked him calling out the defense for giving up an explosive play.

Archived