Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

Just now, Reaper said:

Thats a lot of Hamstrings hopefully get them out of the way.

Somewhat common in camps across the league, but the problem with hammy's is they tend to nag and linger if not dealt with properly.  I'm probably most concerned about Jones, because this is happening more frequently with him.

from PackersWire

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/31/packers-camp-notes-rookie-cb-kadar-hollman-impressing-early/

Rookie cornerback Ka’dar Hollman has been one of the early surprises of Green Bay Packers training camp through the first six practices. The Packers have been especially impressed with Hollman’s ability to consistently challenge receivers at the line of scrimmage.

“Ka’dar’s done a nice job,” coach Matt LaFleur said after practice Wednesday. “He challenges our receivers each and every day. He’s not afraid to get up there and bump ’em. So he’s made some nice plays. Again, a young player. It’ll be interesting to once we get to real, live game situations and see how he responds, but I’m excited about him.”

baaf9bb4-3771-4339-94f7-810a5e33673a-GPG

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

from PackersWire

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/31/packers-camp-notes-rookie-cb-kadar-hollman-impressing-early/

Rookie cornerback Ka’dar Hollman has been one of the early surprises of Green Bay Packers training camp through the first six practices. The Packers have been especially impressed with Hollman’s ability to consistently challenge receivers at the line of scrimmage.

“Ka’dar’s done a nice job,” coach Matt LaFleur said after practice Wednesday. “He challenges our receivers each and every day. He’s not afraid to get up there and bump ’em. So he’s made some nice plays. Again, a young player. It’ll be interesting to once we get to real, live game situations and see how he responds, but I’m excited about him.”

baaf9bb4-3771-4339-94f7-810a5e33673a-GPG

This development would help us out a lot.

Archived