Bitcoin

BayRaider

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I can tell you what im going to do but please research as much as possible and do what your best comfortable with. I'm selling my Ripple around 50 cents.

Litecoin im keeping for a long time. I think itll hit 600 soon and then maybe have a price correction down to 200 or 300 but if Bitcoin can eventually be a 30-35k coin one day like a ton of experts seen to think then theres no reason Litecoin cant be at least $1500 at some point in the future. 

What are some forums and websites/newsletters you'd recommend?

Thanks for the advice....looking forward to your youtube/crypto channel you eventually want to put out.

Can you use LIteCoin to buy Ripple on Bittrex?? I've wanted to get it for so damn long and it's aggravating I can't seem to figure out a way to do it. Coinbase won't verify me b/c for the past 8 days I haven't been able to validate my identity so I can't use anything other than the LiteCoin I have.

13 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Or better yet, is there a site I can go to and purchase RIpple using a CC instead of transferring one crypto for another??

No but you can send Litecoin to Bitstamp and then instantly turn it into Ripple. You have to get verified on bitstamp but that took me only like 16 hours.

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

Should i buy more ripple now, and hope the price keeps jumping, or wait until it drops (if it does)?  Currently have about 600 xrp.

I still think it is an easy buy, but that is just me. I'm looking to get as much as I can

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Is there a quick way to buy coins? 

Coinbase takes a week to give you your coins, Bittrex doesn't accept USD deposits, Kraken only uses wire transfers.

Coinbase is instant if you use card. And you can transfer to other exchanges instantly and buy right away.