Fantasy Football

Tomahawk

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who are the Mexico City Marauders? I can't just GIVE Bell away for David Montgomery.

I just threw him out there to see what kind of counter offer you might make.  Unfortunately, no counter offer was recieved.

Peace!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@freakygeniuskid I proposed you a trade. Let's make a deal. 

@freakygeniuskid full disclosure I have no idea what you need/what's truly fair in this league. I just want Bell completely off of my team even though I think he'll probably rack up some fantasy points. Since Buno almost won last year, I assume that there is no actual skill or thought process involved, so I'm trying that approach this year. 

2 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I just threw him out there to see what kind of counter offer you might make.  Unfortunately, no counter offer was recieved.

Peace!!!

Haha, no worries bro! I'm not sure what you need, but I need value in return if I'm giving him up.

• Like 1

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:
9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who are the Mexico City Marauders? I can't just GIVE Bell away for David Montgomery...

I was wondering who was sending me this crap. Sent me the same for David Johnson. About ready to make a LM move on his roster as a "don't make annoyingly awful offers" tax.

Looking for counter offers gentlemen.  Players on a trade block always get low offers initially to see what kind of counter offer is provided. 

Peace!!!

1 minute ago, cortes02 said:

Looking for counter offers gentlemen.  Players on a trade block always get low offers initially to see what kind of counter offer is provided. 

Peace!!!

Yeeeah, but you offered me Montgomery too for David Johnson. There is a difference between "here is my low, initial offer" and "I'll give you my 7th round pick for your 1st THE DAY AFTER THE DRAFT."

Like, maybe if it's week one and Montgomery balls out and Johnson struggles or something, but right now, THAT LOW of an offer just tells me I don't even want to bother with a counter.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@freakygeniuskid full disclosure I have no idea what you need/what's truly fair in this league. I just want Bell completely off of my team even though I think he'll probably rack up some fantasy points. Since Buno almost won last year, I assume that there is no actual skill or thought process involved, so I'm trying that approach this year. 

That's a super fair offer. I don't even like Leveon and I'm interested. Will send thoughts.

6 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Who at ESPN looked at their fantasy platform and said, "You know what we DON'T need? A trade block. Randomly firing off offers in the dark is way better."?

It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to send a trade. I can't even remember if I offered 3 players or 4 to you right now...I was so confused and panicked and just hit send just to be done with it.

20 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeeeah, but you offered me Montgomery too for David Johnson. There is a difference between "here is my low, initial offer" and "I'll give you my 7th round pick for your 1st THE DAY AFTER THE DRAFT."

Like, maybe if it's week one and Montgomery balls out and Johnson struggles or something, but right now, THAT LOW of an offer just tells me I don't even want to bother with a counter.

Take the damn offer or Tayne's side walks.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Fancy any of the ****e from my team?