players will be 

@FinneasGage

@mission27

@theuntouchable

@Outpost31

@ET80

@Pickle Rick

The Game:

I'm going to write a series of questions. Each answer will be a movie title.

The questions will be played out IN ORDER. If you miss a question, you are considered out at that spot.

The Catch (this is where the chains come into play): The movie in your answer must cast an actor/actress from the previous question you answered (with the obvious exception of the first question).  Thus, down the line, it will be an actor/actress chain linking the movies answers together.

if your movie answer fits the question and is reasonable, i will give it to you even if its not the path i selected.

1. This movie is on the top 100 IMDB list of all time movies. At the time, it broke the box office records by a nautical mile.

2. The titular star used his own horse for this movie. 

3. A movie that has people dissing sand, killing the very own assassin they hired, or are a sexy senator.

4. This movie has Sean Connery impressions, fun Iggy pop songs, and someone presumably named after a potato.

5. This Oscar winning film featured a shotgun suppressor, which was used while killing a main character.

6. He just wanted to pet his dog one last time. Also, another man refused to put his hands up.

7. Balki liked his coke. Not-Jack Nicholson liked Kung-Fu movies, and another enjoyed a cigar

8. The main villain had no respect for the protagonist's choice of beer.

9. Yeah, yeah, we get it about the seat belt thing. You aren't clever for pointing it out that it gives a big clue.

10. One character often plays doctors, and he plays one too here.  The arrest of one of these actors actually helped the box-office

11. Can see the future.....but not very far 

12. A business man recites the alphabet, and can't see himself

13. Someone loses an appendage and someone else is tied up.

14. Toothpicks, sucky department store chains, and hot baths all are involved in some way in this movie

15. Open your eyes, and you will find that this 2001 film is a mix of science fiction, romance, and psychological thriller 

16. The titular object was used to kill the bad guy.

17. Talking Tropes: There's a literal Chekhov's gun, absence of plot armor (the 2 people who try to help someone else out end up dead),  and an alliterative name who ends up getting what she wants

18. Just when you thought it was safe to dance....

19. In this comic book movie, when 2 of the main characters meet, the soundtrack has a song from an old children's show.

20. involves blue beams, a candy bar, and cannibalism

Tiebreaker 1:  MNF: Will the Browns beat the Jets (and also by 7 points or more)?

Tiebreaker 2: MNF: Total  points scores in the Browns-Jets game

If the questions are completed early, and it's a tie, we will use these TBs instead, so fill these out too.

Tiebreaker 1:  SNF: Will the Eagles beat the Falcons (and also by more than 1 point)?

Tiebreaker 2: SNF: Total  points scores in the Eagles - Falcons game

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that higher score was incorrect.

i retallied, and it was a tie indeed

You absolutely re-tallied incorrectly. I’m certain of it. I identified exactly how it was mis-tallied. I just wanted to win hoh tbh so I didn’t say anything. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

these boys dont even know what true love is.

true love is grappling next to the fire with another man.

his legs wrapped around your neck.

naked greco roman wrestling while your wives are at home living their boring lives.

Then you eat some pluuuuuuuuuuuums by the fire...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mission27 said:

Dude you are such a ******* loser

i'm not gonna argue against that 

TLO and I, who are alpha males and get laid on a regular basis, have taken you - a color blind midget with an ear gauge and man bun - under our wing over the past 10 years to try to lead you to a place where you could maybe some day experience the feeling of  penetrating a woman.  Unfortunately you are a lost cause and there was simply nothing we could do for you

5'8 is average height. in some cultures even tall.

Your completely retarded behavior cost the life of the one man I truly love and I did what I had to to save him, while refusing to campaign against you, even though we all know you are a piece of **** retard midget who deserves to be ended.

you tried to have me evicted from the game. why would i not want you evicted? you've been my main ally in these games every time. if i was gonna vote you out (which i never would prior to you tryna do it) i'd tell you, not be lame and skirt around it when i ask what you're planning to do, while you're already trying to get me evicted. 

Our friendship is over truly and forever.

it was fake on your end the whole time

fin you have never meant a single god damn thing to me

i believe it 

ask me to pick you over TLO and you are entering a world of pain 

just asking you to not do stuff behind my back

I’m going to reveal something I pledged never to reveal but I want jfin to know a) how stupid he is and b) how little I cared for him over the past 10 years

tlo and I knew but jfin is a ******* cuck of a man so we didn’t say jack ****.  And here we are.

and the wild part is i'm probably gonna be this stupid forever. maybe even stupider with my lifestyle choices honestly. now my stupidity has cost me a friendship where the friends would just let me lose something i won. pretty metaphorical of what the last 10 years has been

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i'm not gonna argue against that 

5'8 is average height. in some cultures even tall.

you tried to have me evicted from the game. why would i not want you evicted? you've been my main ally in these games every time. if i was gonna vote you out (which i never would prior to you tryna do it) i'd tell you, not be lame and skirt around it when i ask what you're planning to do, while you're already trying to get me evicted. 

it was fake on your end the whole time

i believe it 

just asking you to not do stuff behind my back

and the wild part is i'm probably gonna be this stupid forever. maybe even stupider with my lifestyle choices honestly. now my stupidity has cost me a friendship where the friends would just let me lose something i won. pretty metaphorical of what the last 10 years has been

Tbh I never once told you I was voting to keep you.  You knew I was voting to keep TLO.  Of course I was.

Pretty sure I used these exact same words with everyone I talked to about the vote:

”I’m not going to campaign against jfin”

”TLO and jfin are my closest buddies on the site so I’m not going to campaign”

Etc.

This is just a typical case of you being an immature little baby that someone didn’t show you undying loyalty when you screwed up and deserved to be evicted.  TLO was an innocent bystander and everyone knew it but because of you he had to go home.  And now you are mad that there wasn’t a unanimous vote to keep you.  Get over yourself.  I know for a fact several people voted to keep you solely because they knew how immature you are and that it would “break your heart” if you were evicted.  That’s a sad commentary on your state of mind tbh.