NFCN Rivals - Packers Thread

dll2000

Notes from Packers/Eagles:

Rodgers was all pro and unbelievably good … outside the 20.  They failed to score inside the 10 twice.  That is killer.  

Adams dominated in a mismatch match up.  

Eagles O line absolutely dominated the GB front.  Howard also played very good, credit where credit is due, but a lot of backs are going to look good when O line is dominating.  Sanders also looked very good.  Howard also had a couple of nice catches.  

Big thing is both teams really got beat up in this game.  A lot of big names got banged up.

8 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Packers go into Dallas now and banged up for first time this year. I have to think Dallas is favorite. 

Obviously either Vikings or Bears are going to lose. 

Who do Lions play?  We could be sleeping on the Lions.  

Chiefs with Vegas giving the Chiefs 6.5 points. I think Detriot's defense is legit. I could see an upset.

Eagles secondary is awful, and banged up to boot.  Packers run defense might be the worst in the league.  And for good reason, they have been playing waaaaaaaaay too much dime coverage.  Nagy should have figured that out week 1 and started running the ball down their throats until they got out of it.  The rest of the league has figured it out now.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Packers run defense might be the worst in the league.  And for good reason, they have been playing waaaaaaaaay too much dime coverage.  Nagy should have figured that out week 1 and started running the ball down their throats until they got out of it.  

Are suggesting that passing the ball thirty three times in a row was a bad idea? Blasphemy!