What are your top "can't wait to see" items this season.

resilient part 2

12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

a harden led team has never missed the playoffs.  even the year harden and Dwight imploded we made the playoffs as an 8th seed.

and the nuggets got juancho hernangomez as a result !!!!!! love that rockets team 

17 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:
  •  
  • How prevalent "load management" becomes across the league

This is something that I'll be interested to see as well. Apparently the reason that we signed Mudiay and NWG is because we want to give Conley a ton of load management throughout the regular season.

Nawlins

Battle of LA

Devin Booker (I'd start the process of requesting a trade about 25-30 games in) 

Where does Beal go? That contract is tough

Development of some former first picks: Simmons, Wiggins, Ayton, Fultz...if these guys don't start to pan out :/

Mo Bamba...sorry the song still bangs 

Comeback player of the year race - the unicorn or Love posting double doubles on a trash team? maybe VO? 

Which team will surprise (I have NO and CHI getting to the playoffs) 

Who falls off (TOR?) The west is going to hell. 

Around the league what I'm excited to see: 

• How does Zion's game translate in the NBA against bigger, stronger, longer defenders? 

• Can Markelle Fultz play meaningful minutes this year?

• Will Jayson Tatum take a step up in a bigger role without Kyrie?

• How much better will Giannis be this year?

• How good will the Lakers be with AD/LeBron?

• Does the Westbrook/Harden duo work?

• How does D'Angelo Russell fit with the Warriors?

• Which NBA stars will be the next to be traded?

I'm also very interested to see the Ja/JJJ duo in Memphis. @seminoles1 I think that duo will have Memphis competitive again sooner rather than later. If they can tank next year and add Anthony Edwards, oof, they'll be raw. 

Edited by NYRaider

On 7/29/2019 at 6:45 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Nobody hates the Warriors more than me, but they have a 0% chance to miss the playoffs unless Curry suffers a massive injury. I literally have wished for California to fall in the ocean because of my hatred for that team, but they're certainly not going to miss the playoffs.

Thats exactly what Im afraid of. Like Curry will have alot of the scoring load on his shoulders this season and its a good thing D'Lo is there to take some off but still Curry will have to be what Harden was to the Rockets last season. Curry could very well have an injury at worst (which I hope not) but in an 82 game season and he is going to be leaned on heavily for at least 4-5 months until Klay comes back and even then when Klay comes back he wont be Klay right away. Ive stated if Im the Warriors Id load manage Curry because I dont want to sacrifice his body then Klay comes back and now Curry is hurting. Again its no lock for the Warriors to make the playoffs. Not saying they wont but its no lock especially with how tough the West is. 

15 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I think its 50/50 the warriors make the playoffs. Replacing KD, Klay, Livingston and IGGY, in a very competitive west.

The one thing that I like is that DLo allows Curry to play off-ball a lot more and he can focus on being a scorer. Plus they'll either have an All-NBA or an All-Star with the ball in his hands facilitating the offense at all times assuming they stagger those two. The defense will be an issue though and they really lack scoring outside of that duo until Klay comes back. I really thought that they should've brought Boogie back.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

Idk. I feel like we miss the playoffs or win a ring. 

There's absolutely no way in hell Houston is winning a ring.  They had their chance 2 years ago and didn't make it happen.  The window is closed.